Introductions

Replies

• BevBlueGetFit
    BevBlueGetFit Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm in for March. Just hoping to kick off my fitness journey (again)....
  • KristasChanging
    KristasChanging Posts: 423 Member
    Hi Everyone. I'm new to this group. I'm in a couple of others, but they never seem to have the level of activity I'd like so I'm hoping this one will be a little more active. I like the level of focus and mindfulness it will require, too. I'm excited to get to know all of you!

I'm 30, work full time and have a 1.5 year old son. I enjoy cycling and eat Keto. I need to be a little more careful not taking bites here and there of my sons food so I think this group will help me be more honest with my tracking.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Hi,
    March will be the third month for me. January was a success, but February I had some problems and had to drop out and make some adjustments to my workouts. Still, February was a success since weight wise since end of month<start of month, so the main goal was met.
    I'm looking forward to March and checking in with everyone daily!
  • ealeymegan
    ealeymegan Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm a 25yo pharmacy student finishing up my last 1.3 years of graduate school. Since being in college I've really let my diet and exercise habits slip, and my waistline shows it. I always tell myself that once I'm finished with school, I'll have more time to devote to my health, but I'm tired of waiting and gaining in the meantime. I hope this group will help me keep myself honest and accountable for my actions. I'm sure it isn't impossible to fit a healthy lifestyle into a busy school/work schedule, I just need to stay motivated to figure out how to do it.
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    I’m 37, work full-time and have two stinkin cute kids (7yr old boy & 20 month old girl). I want to get healthier & stay that way to keep up with them & set a good example. This is my 3rd month in the challenge and enjoy having to stay accountable with such supportive people.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Hi guys. I am 57 y.o. and in maintenance. I lost 95 pounds last year and am trying to keep it off. My goal is 210-215. I am currently at 216.2. I try to walk daily. If I can’t get outside I use my Wii FitPlus for at least 30 minutes. I am also trying yoga. It is tough. I firmly believe in calories in vs. calories out. Good luck to all.
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Hello there! Glad to join.
    I'm a triathlete working at reaching my racing weight but as the season has already started for me, it's hard to stick to a given day for weight ins, hence why I was looking for a group to keep me accountable but without weight ins on a fixed day.
    May aim is to get to the title of regional champion, a friend of mine currently holds it and I'd gladly be the next in two years. Getting to a proper weight is just part of it, and maintaining will be the other part. Not much to lose but that doesn't make it easier.
  • Ellebee332
    Ellebee332 Posts: 31 Member
    Hello everyone! This is my first UAC challenge. I have spent January and February setting up a fitness routine that works for me, but I NEED to start tracking my food intake! Glad to have found this group.
  • naomiefaye
    naomiefaye Posts: 57 Member
    Count me in! Trying to loose 40+ lbs over the next year, I need to loose about 120 total. This challenge should help me start off on the right track.
  • colicho
    colicho Posts: 18 Member
    In it for accountability!! I started changing my life and eating habits in December and have lost 30 lbs. I'm pretty good about daily logging and I'm horrible about daily exercise. I actually do not like to exercise, but realize it is a necessity. The only work out I get is when I'm at work and that's only three days a week for 36 hours, but I get my steps in there! Now to fill the other 4 with exercise. Looking forward to working with this group, because I love a challenge.
  • sranderson5454
    sranderson5454 Posts: 2 Member
    I am excited to join this challenge! I have been logging my food now for 21 days straight and eating within my calories so I feel really good about that going forward. I wanted to join this challenge to get me to incorporate the exercise aspect. My life is crazy busy but I am really committed to the food part so just need to add the exercise also. Excited to see/read all the interactions among the group! We GOT this!
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    I'm really excited to join this challenge. Scared, but excited. I know I need something like this to help me stick to my macros/calories, as lately I've been going over the daily goals. I dont have trouble working out each day but food is really where I have problems with - especially with eating out on weekends.

Initially I was worried about only having 3 passes in a month (because I'm slipping up everyday at the moment). But I've decided to change my mentality and focus on the positive. So...my aim is to have my name on the list where everyone made it by end of the month!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone =)
  • ilarrotta
    ilarrotta Posts: 160 Member
    Hello everyone! My name is Isabel and Im 34 y/o. I have been working out consistently since January 2018, however I would like a group to be accountable and share experiences with. I have about 30 lbs to lose. I am currently beginning weight lifting and enjoy cardio.