Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• EricaBryant05
    EricaBryant05 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me, need more friends on here. :)
  • 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    Always looking for new friends. Add away!
  • gucciderulo25
    gucciderulo25 Posts: 4 Member
    I need some new friends and some more motivation. I think I only have 4 or 5 friends on here. I would love to meet more awesome people.
  • VilleRunner
    VilleRunner Posts: 13 Member
    Please feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • PrncssToadstool
    PrncssToadstool Posts: 8 Member
    Please add me! Long time MFP user back on the wagon after a couple of years away. I've got a lot to learn and a lot of weight to lose (100+ pounds).
  • KirstyJadeee
    KirstyJadeee Posts: 4 Member
    Hey, feel free to add me
  • thebaztard
    thebaztard Posts: 7 Member
    not new to MFP, been lurking here and there while i tracked my progress. Absolutely would love some folks to follow as well as bounce ideas or hurdles off of! take care all!
  • Crushing2018
    Crushing2018 Posts: 181 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • Brandi_Allison
    Brandi_Allison Posts: 20 Member
    You can never have too many friends!! Feel free to add me :)
  • io8785a
    io8785a Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • cc102296
    cc102296 Posts: 57 Member
    Hey all, add me !! i'm looking for people who actually talk to eachother lol. dont be afraid to pm me, i like making workouts for people based on their equipment. or if you need someone to talk to, ive got earfuls
  • Feel free to add me !!!!
  • Climb_Fit
    Climb_Fit Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2018
    Rock climber coming off injury and trying to loose some weight and get back in full climbing shape! Always good to have good friends who like to talk Fitness. . . especially outdoorsy stuff ;) feel free to add!
  • katy170
    katy170 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2018
    Hey. Could do with some motivation. Been on prednisolone for 8 weeks which gave me major hunger. Despite going the gym lots still, I've gained and feel yack. Need to shift it. Although I'm not overweight, I'm very much into the gym lifestyle and like to keep in shape. Not too clued up on how to use the community part of myfitnesspal, despite using it for about 7 years!
  • splitendswoman
    splitendswoman Posts: 41 Member
    Haven't been here for a couple of years, and have lost almost all of my support friends. Definitely need some new fitness buddies. Have 50lbs to lose! Eek!
  • damienbrown1
    damienbrown1 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me. New member here
  • mjy7478
    mjy7478 Posts: 60 Member
    For sure let's kick some *kitten* on our fat burning journey......
  • irisayotte
    irisayotte Posts: 1 Member
    I’m always looking for some motivation on here!! I’m on here everyday logging my food and workouts, please feel free to add me!
  • nice_heathery
    nice_heathery Posts: 11 Member
    Working together and striving to reach for the same goal always makes the process better! Please feel free to add me as your friend! I am open to sharing food and exercise logs with everyone:)
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Always looking for new friends, add me.