Keep it up!!

45 days and counting, upped the exercise but weight loss slowing down... help? X

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • SuperSetsRound2
    SuperSetsRound2 Posts: 19 Member
    Is your diet still on track? Are you getting plenty of rest? Might be a good time to mix up your workouts and cardio.
  • Barfly57
    Barfly57 Posts: 333 Member
    Slowing down to what, exactly? A pound or so per week would be a reasonable amount.
  • mirandafinch
    mirandafinch Posts: 24 Member
    Diet is on track id say, I’m aiming for 1200 calories a day but have more when I exercise. Ive just increased weights and am doing interval training on a treadmill to hopefully work up so I can run for longer. I walk everywhere. Maybe I’m just being impatient
  • SuperSetsRound2
    SuperSetsRound2 Posts: 19 Member
    Impatience happens! Keep up the great work
  • kam3190
    kam3190 Posts: 157 Member
    Keep on keeping on... also exercise(especially strength training) make you hold on too some water weight in the beginning because it uses the water to repair your muscles.You might still be losing weight and the water weight is masking it.
  • mirandafinch
    mirandafinch Posts: 24 Member
    Thanks, I really hope so as Ive been soooo good, I weighed myself this morning and I’ve actually gone up a pound
  • sweetnsassyfied
    sweetnsassyfied Posts: 110 Member
    If you didn't eat 3,500 calories extra , then you did not go up a pound. Trust the process. :)