Fit guys who like thick chicks

Replies

• go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    aeloine wrote: »
    ynnvsuyuonyt.png

I don't have pictures of us when I was almost 300 pounds but I'm still thick AF..... aka I'm definitely still obese and working on it but I'm pretty close to the weight I was when we first started dating. There ARE great guys who are athletic and smart and funny and who would LOVE to get to know you!

Get it girl ! Your gorgeous
  • loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    I know a guy that is a twig and he hates thicker women. Guess he doesn't really fall into the "fit guy" category but I don't know many guys that "like" my body shape, other than the fact I have huge boobs. I've always heard I could be skinnier though.
  • loe_loe23
    loe_loe23 Posts: 74 Member
    Following this thread, because I'm actually really curious. I always think that certain hot fit guys wouldn't look twice at me.

Wrong

I’ve given up trying to figure out what men may or may not be into.

Same...
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Guys hit on me way more before I lost weight. So I’m gonna go with yes they do!

Could this also be because since you lost the weight you are much more confident and they are now more cautious and/or afraid because you look like you could kick their *kitten* now?
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    6jb6cylzkjra.png

Does this count? Because he kept lifting and I put on 60+ pounds after that. Down 45 but he's been around for the thick and then thin and he's definitely still getting better looking every day.

You are gorgeous! I would agree that you are thick... at least how I always thought about it.... and again... beautiful
  • drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    I don't think a small waist is required to be thick nor big boobs. Thick is more of a butt, hips, thighs thing....

An example of thick to me is Ashley Graham:
    e1oun2miulmb.jpg
  • drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    ynnvsuyuonyt.png

Yes, I would definitely consider you thick.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    I know I am late to the show, but @The_Weaze brought this to my attention. Define thick and who gets to decide if the guy is actually "fit"

They've been arguing about the definition of "thick" for a couple of pages now. Scroll back through.
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    giphy.gif

It's the 21st century. For every X there is a Y.
  • Scottybebop718
    Scottybebop718 Posts: 32 Member
    Thick is such a subjective word. Means different things to differnt people. Ashley Graham would all into my definition of thick and she is a 10 in my books
  • Halseysmirk
    Halseysmirk Posts: 14 Member
    dnm1207 wrote: »
    I know I am late to the show, but @The_Weaze brought this to my attention. Define thick and who gets to decide if the guy is actually "fit"

They've been arguing about the definition of "thick" for a couple of pages now. Scroll back through.

why am I not surprised......

we still also have not agreed on what a fit guy looks like...

This thread will never come to an agreement....*grabs popcorn*

In for popcorn...good idea which will make us even thicker *boom*
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    I guess I live under a rock. I have no idea who Ashley graham is until this thread

Plus Size model
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited February 2018
    Thick is such a subjective word. Means different things to differnt people. Ashley Graham would all into my definition of thick and she is a 10 in my books

Ashley Graham is so sexy. I would die to look like her.

I follow her on Instagram and check out her pics when I need a boost to my own self confidence. Just a nice reminder that bigger is sexy too.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited February 2018
    willendorf.jpg

Venus of Willendorf
    Am I going to get in trouble for posting this?