Fit guys who like thick chicks

Replies

• nrtauthor
    nrtauthor Posts: 159 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    willendorf.jpg

Venus of Willendorf
    Am I going to get in trouble for posting this?

My how cultures have changed huh? Haha.
  • YosemiteSlamAK
    YosemiteSlamAK Posts: 1,230 Member
    This makes me laugh as the question has a whole different meaning in other parts of the world. Here, what you're asking is if athletic guys like stupid girls... I can't get my head around thick being a physical description of a body, or a positive thing in any way, shape or form.
    This made me think of this song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KshxuZGdX5Y

• nrtauthor
    Still no agreement here? I'm shocked....

Haha. I totally ignored that whole debate. I think people get caught up in semantics. I think we all understood the 'idea' behind the post, but I get it. We're all here to have fun eh?
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member

Not sure everyone can agree on something that is a personal opinion.

I am certainly not fit, and like thick women. Always have. Curvy, BBW, whatever you want to call them is fine. It's just my preference. But I would be the last person to reject someone due to their weight, no matter how little or much it is.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Hmm. I don't think I quite qualify as thick. If there is such a thing as "skinny-fat" maybe I can be "skinny-thick"...I was once told I had a pretty good butt for a skinny white girl.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Just google "Fertility Goddess".

Fit guys have been digging thick chicks for 10,000 years and more.

Peter_Paul_Rubens_-_Self-Portrait_-_WGA20380.jpg

Uhhh, please tell me this man isn't the fertility goddess

I think that's the artist Rubens. Have you ever heard the expression, rubenesque?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Different strokes for different folks

~ sly stone
  • kmrob2
    kmrob2 Posts: 42 Member
    edited February 2018
    LOL this is an interesting topic. Remember 'PHAT'? Will 'thick' is just a different way to word it. From my experience, a lot of guys like it, some are intimidated (seriously), some just want to try something new, some are more concerned with my brain, and some just have other preferences. Dudes are gonna dude.

Also, when I think of thick, it's not synonmous with 'chubby' or 'plus size' or 'bigger.' It actually describes a certain type of figure for a woman with shapely hips, thighs and a bigger derriere, which is why the phrases 'slim thick' and 'fit thick' also exist.
  • nrtauthor
    nrtauthor wrote: »

Haha. I totally ignored that whole debate. I think people get caught up in semantics. I think we all understood the 'idea' behind the post, but I get it. We're all here to have fun eh?

Nice guns!

I think people like what they like...and good! I mean, there's tons of people.

Damn...I was totally waiting to find out if I was think and was waiting for my fit guy. Sighhh

LOL! Not all girls like 'fit' guys. ;)
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Guys hit on me way more before I lost weight. So I’m gonna go with yes they do!

Could this also be because since you lost the weight you are much more confident and they are now more cautious and/or afraid because you look like you could kick their *kitten* now?

That’s an interesting viewpoint for this comment. I would assume that is partially the issue. Loosing weight is definitely a confidence booster.

Another factor could be that skinner women are usually considered to be more moody. I could of used another term but thought moody would be more appropriate. :wink:

ahahahahaha you mean HANGRY?
  • OkChargerFan
    OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
    Absolutely!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Do they exist!! You bet your *kitten* they do!! Count me in.
  • nrtauthor

Nice guns!

Damn...I was totally waiting to find out if I was think and was waiting for my fit guy. Sighhh

LOL! Not all girls like 'fit' guys. ;)

Nice guns!

LOL! Not all girls like 'fit' guys.

I do....lol. It's a weakness

LOL! Your kryptonite!!!!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    fit guys = muscular guys. ill see myself out

You’re very fit!
  • sharpbj
    sharpbj Posts: 10 Member
    you damn right we exist. IMO skinny women hurt with their boniness I like my girls thick and cuddly.