New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2018
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I finally tried the Thin Slim Impastable low carb pasta. I'm not a low carb eater, but the low calories of the pasta was too good to pass up. I had two servings with no stomach issues at all. (I remember seeing someone mention they did because the pasta is so high in fiber.) I'll definitely order these again.

k8rlmffuid0m.jpg

rddse0fcv45g.jpg

Looks good and sounds good BUT at $12/2 servings does not compute in my head and not gonna happen.

I know, the price is outrageous, but if you buy at lindas diet delights they sometimes have coupons on top of being 6.99 a bag I think. Still.. only a rare buy, not something I could afford regularly. But I liked them too. Your meal looks delicious! Glad you didn't have the stomach symptoms I got lol!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I’ve been wanting to try this for A WHILE now but the price sort of put me off. Shoprite finally had it on sale for $2.88 so I bought it without a second thought and it gets a 10/10 from me. Don’t eat it before bed, it has a lot more caffeine than some other “coffee” flavored ice creams! Excellent, coffee rich taste that isn’t bitter, just sweet and balanced. I think it got freezer burnt a little in my chest freezer but other than that it’s perfect - just wish it wasn’t 230 calories a serving!
    hwwheukw6dwd.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2018
    hgycta wrote: »
    WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED ABOUT THIS YET ITS BEEN ALMOST THIRTY MINUTES. WHERE IS PANCAKE RUNNER WHY IS NOT TELLING US ABOUT THESE ANYMORE.
    pycwp7xgsvte.jpeg

Haha, I saw this and thought you ice cream lovers would be going crazy. I might have to try this one. Especially if it has gobs of pie crust in it :smiley:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    If anyone wants I have extra code for free dulce de leche pancakes at dennys just add stack of them to cart online and enter code tmo714696262 to get free. Only one use so whoever uses first gets it lol.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED ABOUT THIS YET ITS BEEN ALMOST THIRTY MINUTES. WHERE IS PANCAKE RUNNER WHY IS NOT TELLING US ABOUT THESE ANYMORE.
    pycwp7xgsvte.jpeg

Ya beat me to it!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I really wish Shop Rite still carried Dreyer's slow churned ice cream.

Edys-Slow-Churned-Triple-Filled-Chocolate-Fudge-Cores-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=599%2C428&ssl=1
    Edys-Slow-Churned-Triple-Filled-Salted-Caramel-Cores-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=527%2C600&ssl=1
    Edys-Slow-Churned-Triple-Filled-Rich-Caramel-Cores-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=550%2C558&ssl=1

I have no idea where I'll even have a chance of finding those...

Do you have a Weis store near you? I know Weis was one of the only places that carried a lot of the state themed Edy's pints a few years ago.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I really wish Shop Rite still carried Dreyer's slow churned ice cream.

Edys-Slow-Churned-Triple-Filled-Chocolate-Fudge-Cores-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=599%2C428&ssl=1
    Edys-Slow-Churned-Triple-Filled-Salted-Caramel-Cores-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=527%2C600&ssl=1
    Edys-Slow-Churned-Triple-Filled-Rich-Caramel-Cores-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=550%2C558&ssl=1

I have no idea where I'll even have a chance of finding those...

Do you have a Weis store near you? I know Weis was one of the only places that carried a lot of the state themed Edy's pints a few years ago.

No :( I think the only place I've seen them for a while is Wegmans.. maybe Acme? I don't know if Target has it, as much as I love the store, I don't typically go that way.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    v6yzdf51pxo3.jpeg

A keto-friend brought these to our work potluck yesterday. 3 net carbs and SO good; it’s like a flax-seed cracker and a super grainy whole wheat bread had a baby. They’re crunchy but not tooth-breaking and you can top em with just about anything.

Also tried the chocolate-banana Halo Top recently! I liked it, but it had no discernable chocolate flavor so I made some ganache to go over top, LOL
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    I picked up some more new Häagen-Dazs flavors to finish off my HD tastings: banana peanut butter chip, non-dairy chocolate salted fudge truffle, and lemon and raspberry trio with white chocolate and raspberry sauce. I also found the dulce de leche cookie squares.
    akwcbou8tsvf.jpg
    All of these flavors were great. I'm not usually a fan of banana ice cream, but it was subtle here, and the peanut butter swirl was delicious.

The non dairy chocolate salted fudge truffle had a very intense chocolate flavor, which I liked. For those who have had Graeter's ice cream with chocolate chips before, the chocolate truffle/swirl was similar to that, with large chocolate pieces that were soft like Graeter's.

The lemon raspberry trio might be my favorite HD trio flavor ever. It's similar to a sherbet type flavor, but not as super sweet as they usually are. The very bright fruit flavor worked very well with the white chocolate.

The dulce de leche cookie squares were tasty, though pretty small. There's a thin milk chocolate shell on the outside, and the chocolate cookie inside is soft. Very small though, about the size of my palm for 310 calories. It's tasty, but probably not worth it for that many calories for something so small.

bi1uq2hwcs34.jpg
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    I found the breyer's delights in mini cup 4 packs in my local Hannaford. Little one serving 4oz cups. they had the vanilla cupcake and chocolate.
  • hgycta
    Won't be able to find these anywhere near Maryland, but for those in Canada looks like some good things might be coming your way!
    62du3nym67sw.png
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    YES BLUEBERRY
  • AMaverickRenegade
    AMaverickRenegade Posts: 12 Member
    For anyone wanting to try the Real Good pizzas, they are on sale at Kroger for $3 (regularly $6.99) and there is a $2 rebate on ibotta.
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Won't be able to find these anywhere near Maryland, but for those in Canada looks like some good things might be coming your way!
    62du3nym67sw.png

On sale starting today at Metro for $5.99 ($6.99 reg.)
    At this price I will buy and pint and compare. I saw them at the store yesterday, and after seeing the size and the price they have to be a God send for me to justify buying them. I honestly did not realize how tiny these things are and that a "pint" is 500ml. So do your math, here is one of the lowest calorie examples, 500ml for 280cal thats 70 cal for a typical 1/2cup (125ml) serving. Lots of options like out there already from Breyers (still not real ice cream) for fraction of this price (this week 2L, thats 4 pints, for $2.99.

Having said that, I will stry it, just to see what this is all about. But at this crazy price will not be buying unless it blows my mind in taste.

How big did you think a pint was? They’re exactly the same size as Häagen Dazs, Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers Delights, and also the same price (Ben & Jerry’s and Häagen Dazs are $6.99 for a pint, regular price).

I’ve also never seen Breyers in a 2L container, or for that low of a price, or that low calorie. Where is this?
  • hgycta
    edited March 2018
    62du3nym67sw.png

On sale starting today at Metro for $5.99 ($6.99 reg.)
    At this price I will buy and pint and compare. I saw them at the store yesterday, and after seeing the size and the price they have to be a God send for me to justify buying them. I honestly did not realize how tiny these things are and that a "pint" is 500ml. So do your math, here is one of the lowest calorie examples, 500ml for 280cal thats 70 cal for a typical 1/2cup (125ml) serving. Lots of options like out there already from Breyers (still not real ice cream) for fraction of this price (this week 2L, thats 4 pints, for $2.99.

Having said that, I will stry it, just to see what this is all about. But at this crazy price will not be buying unless it blows my mind in taste.

Salted caramel a good choice? Or should I try something else? I dont like fruity ice cream.

When Halo Top and Enlightened first came out I also thought it was extremely expensive. Fortunately, Shoprite has sales on these brands for only $2.88 a pint which is totally worth it for me since there’s also something rewarding about sitting down with a pint of ice cream each night after work and college. My suggestion is try finding a store around you with good ice cream promotions! I’ll only buy a new flavor or brand out of desperation one time if I’m at another store and Shoprite doesn’t have it, but once in a great while you have to treat yourself! Some do it on clothes, movies, etc, I do it on ice cream I guess xD food motivation is a powerful thing ;p
    Either way I look forward to a review! I’m a huge caramel fan and not a fruity ice cream person either, so I’m trusting you with this!