Switched from WW

Hi! I’m new here, kinda. Been a member but wasn’t really utilizing everything. Lost 35 pounds with WW but think I may need to track even the new zero point foods. Any switchers here?

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Never done WW, but I have used this APP to lose over 100 lbs. Welcome and you can do this!! You are welcome to add me if you want :)
  • bbrown123
    bbrown123 Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you! And congrats. Trying to figure all this community out.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    There are a lot of members who are have either quit WW or are using this app alongside WW I am sure you will get others responding.

Welcome to MFP :)
  • trae513
    trae513 Posts: 3 Member
    I did WW for three months and did well until they changed the program in January. I have struggled with it since then with all the zero point foods. I need more stucture and feel like MFP will be better for me. I still have alot of weight to lose so I hope this will work.
  • Mugs203
    Mugs203 Posts: 26 Member
    Just canceled my ww membership. I have been in a member for 7 years - once they changed to freestyle everyone is overeating. Counting on MFP now :)
  • danschoedel
    danschoedel Posts: 1 Member
    I am seriously considering leaving WW. I loved the smart points system. I lost 36 pounds and have struggled to maintain since I left. I’ve been back on MFP for a week counting calories and I’m down a pound.
  • schnae1
    schnae1 Posts: 3 Member
    Contemplating leaving WW. The new program is not good for someone who needs accountability, too much freedom with zero points. I liked the old plan better. I've struggled all my life. I think my mindset is ready to log everything and give it a shot here. Looking for buddies to do this with.
  • shanonlh
    shanonlh Posts: 20 Member
    Yes! I was also doing WW and had lost 40 pounds. However, it has slowed once they switched to adding many zero point foods. I'm one of those that needs to closely track in order to lose. Have 35 more to go and hope to do it on MFP!
  • momdedge4
    momdedge4 Posts: 20 Member
    I used to be on WW years ago and had good success with it & found an app that is similar to WW that was free. It helped some too. I’ve tried this before, but just recently started using this app more & learning more about this. I have lost 25 pounds & have quite a bit more to lose! Good Luck!!