March 1 Sign In

Replies

• gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    1. 45 minutes elliptical, moderate upper body resistance work.
    2. Calories under goal - yes
    3. I tacked everything, even the muffin I should have skipped at my 9am meeting in the office.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited March 2018
    @LoraineGB I suspect I'll be seeing some of those critters next week in FL. Will keep my distance! FL climate will beat the snow which is falling outside this evening. Expect 6-12" of the white stuff by morning!

We lived in SC 45 years ago when Jim was in the Air Force. There was a base in Myrtle Beach at the time, but no longer. It was a great place to be stationed to be near the beach!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    I’m in Las Vegas! I hope to meet @LoraineGB Monday morning. While most people go to Las Vegas for gambling and entertainment, I am here to learn more about estate and retirement planning. Yes, I know it seems boring, but actually it I will he human drama!
    My report:
    Calories; very good & that is not easy.
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: according to my calculations, it is not enough! I must serve my friend p,
    Rick
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Exercise: yes, Israeli dancing
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: was tough, but I planned ahead. The buffet and tons of sweets were rough, but I did good. Two people offered me more food & I resisted. Trays brought around the tables in addition to the buffet.
  • eslyon
    eslyon Posts: 5 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - Yoga and Circuit Training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - Yes
  • Ceceev
    Ceceev Posts: 93 Member
    A Big Congrats to all in the Winners Circle. I know how difficult it is to get in there...

For March 1st: exercised? Yes 900m in the pool
    Tracked ? yes
    Ate what I tracked? yes.
    Just an FYI I am sti ll fiddling with my calorie count with my dietician. Menopause is difficult. Who knew? I have no symptoms except the burn is off. So time will tell. IF I was trying to maintain my weight I would be singing hallelujah! LOL. And so it goes! : )
  • kingst13
    kingst13 Posts: 33 Member
    Exercise: yes-walking and stairs 20 min
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • sheliftsweights
    sheliftsweights Posts: 48 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    I’m in Las Vegas! I hope to meet @LoraineGB Monday morning. While most people go to Las Vegas for gambling and entertainment, I am here to learn more about estate and retirement planning. Yes, I know it seems boring, but actually it I will he human drama!

I cannot lie, I find wills, estates, and trusts endlessly fascinating. Human drama is the perfect term for it!
  • trae513
    trae513 Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2018
    Exercise: Yes (walked)
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

• Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    March 1
    Exercise: Walked 3.6 miles
    Calories: Yes
    Logging: Yes
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Lift, 45 min walk, C25K
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    LoraineGB wrote: »
    I am in Hilton Head, SC with my bestie. We went for a 5 mile walk around her plantation. No dogs today, but look what we saw… I know this is nothing to @craigo3154 but I’m not used to seeing gators, and it felt like they were everywhere, we saw at least a half dozen. This is a small one and the only one I felt ok getting anywhere near to snap a photo.

I’ve been told that if they chase you, you should serpentine as you run off. I have absolutely no intention of testing out the theory!

@LoraineGB. Not far enough North to have crocs, so not used to seeing these magnificent creatures in the wild.

Crocs and alligators (especially ones big enough to worry about) are more ambush/opportunistic predators. They are VERY unlikely to chase you. They may, however, have a lunge at you if you are close enough or in the water. From my recollection, the serpentine run is a myth.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Thank youuu

craigo3154 wrote: »
    drea2011 wrote: »
    I’m missing :(

@drea2011. Will get this corrected soon.
    (@RangerRickL. can you follow up if I miss. - Thanks).

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,801 Member
    edited March 2018
    Date: March 1
    Pass day: First pass
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    My report:
    Calories; very good & that is not easy.
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: according to my calculations, it is not enough! I must serve my friend p,
    Rick

I can’t wait!