March 2 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Thanks so much!! :smiley:
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Revised February team members who thoughtfully accomplished these UAC rules:
    1) They had no more than 3 Pass Days (a Pass Day is any day in which you did not accomplish the rules set forth in the group)
    2) They ate and drank less calories than their own chosen calorie limit
    3) They actively exercised a minimum of 20 minutes per day

Here they are:
    @craigo3154. (our co-leader)
    @w8goal4life.
    @fatbambi2017.
    @oykucan.
    @fightingthetideofaging.
    @GardenMama129.
    @loopydo2017.
    @GrandmaJackie.
    @jugar.
    @lcollaro.
    @MzRuthy.
    @2020pinktogo.
    @lemmyhead.
    @RangerRickL.

and

@drea2011.
    (Who somehow missed the two calls for self nomination into the winners group at the end of February, but is 25 lbs down and looking fabulous).

Unfortunately I cannot edit Rick's posts, or the heading posts for a thread (need to be a moderator to do that).

Rick and I do not explicitly track who has had how many pass days in a month. The group works on honesty. Without honesty, the group cannot work (and you are really only cheating yourself).

We call for self nominations at the end month (either in the threads, or by PM) and the list is compiled from those nominations.

As an aside: One of the best posts I have seen on MFP was "I Lied": http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10469664/i-lied/p1 . The lady who posted that went on to lose more than 81 lbs. To me it illustrates the power of being honest with yourself and others. Once you can drop the pretences the real work can begin.

There is little coincidence that one of my goals for the month (and every month) is: "Stay honest (even if it puts me out of the circle for the month) and continue past failings (forgive mistakes and keep moving forward)." So far I have managed to keep to this.

Congratulations to all who made the Winners circle in February.

Congratulations too to all who kept going in February, even after the fourth pass day. This is really what UAC is about.

Best of success to everyone for this month. Stay with it. Even if you pass more than 3 times, stay with it (and us). You only truly fail when you stop trying.

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Hello everyone!

Exercised: focus t25
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    A good Friday to everyone -
    Yes x 3 today. I walked a good bit including carrying 2 heavy loads of groceries up our 1 km long steep driveway. I'm always nice and warm when I arrive home!