March 5 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited February 2018 in Social Groups
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Yes x3
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Awesome photos Rick thank you!
    Exercise yes, 10 min Qigong, 29 min yoga - day 1 of 90 day challenge Lesley fightmaster on you tube, 180 min cleaning - had some catching up to do at work after being snowed in last week
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Yes x 3. Under calories. 30 mins circuits and yoga plus usual dog (and horse!) activities.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    edited March 2018
    March 5, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked over 6 km. :smile:
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • LoraineGB wrote: »
    We had the best breakfast today.

We met @RangerRickL and Rose for breakfast. It was so much fun and they are a great couple to hang out with, I could have stayed all day! I will leave it to Rick to provide photographic evidence!

Without UAC, this meet up would never have happened. Without UAC I wouldn’t be striving for and applying good habits to my daily life and general well-being. I love it, it keeps me focused and present and I wanted to say thanks to @RangerRickL and @craigo3154 for all you do to keep this group active and together. And of course, to everyone who checks in daily.

And we still got in our Monday family hike at The Wetlands, here’s a photo of yesterday’s walk, we did a new route at Duck Creek and the path is all along the water. We did 4 miles yesterday, it’s very pretty…

vl6to1hjl6ef.jpeg

2d9np6jihy01.jpeg

Glad you had a great time with Rose and Rick!! Thanks for posting the beautiful pics from your walk !!

• oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    4 March (Yesterday)

Exercise: Yes. (30 min walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.

5 March (Today)

Exercise: Yes. (20 min aerobic/stretching workout, 10 minute HIIT, 30 min ab crunches)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Exercise? Yes! 35 minutes on the bike.

Calories? Yes!

Tracking? YES!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Exercise - yes but just my PT stretches and ankle/leg exercises after a light warm up. Almost 2000 steps over my step allowance and my ankle swelled and hurts
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Monday, March 5
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes