March 6 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited February 2018 in Social Groups
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    So cool you were able to meet! Great pic
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    @RangerRickL - Love the picture and that you guys got to meet!
    Also love the quotes:
    "A body in motion stays in motion."
    and
    "If you walk 3-5 Days per week and add 2 days of body weight exercises, you will push back 70% of aging issues! That is a promise!!"
    Certainly words to live by!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    March 6, 2018

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked a lot, added some strength exercise
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I agree with @RangerRickL I saw that in my 90+ grandma. She is my inspiration.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    ez2ayaymqm4c.jpeg
    Yesterday morning, Rose & I met @LoraineGB & her husband, Larry at the cafe in our Las Vegas hotel. We had a delightful conversation and so enjoyed sharing about our families and past experiences. Loraine is from the U.K., we say Great Britain or more often, England.

Fabulous you were able to coordinate your meet-up. We will be in England in June, spending 4 days in London prior to a cruise that leaves from Southampton.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Snow has all disappeared thank goodness! Saw a man gardening today, that gave me a warm fuzzy feeling
    Exercise yes, 10 min Qigong, 34 min yoga, 40 min walk outside
    Tracking yes
    calories yes
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Yes x 3
  • misskatieanne
    misskatieanne Posts: 39 Member
    Yes x 3
    30 minutes bodycombat
  • KristasChanging
    KristasChanging Posts: 423 Member
    Exercise? 45 min stationary bike
    Tracked? Yes
    Calories? Yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    ez2ayaymqm4c.jpeg

Fabulous you were able to coordinate your meet-up. We will be in England in June, spending 4 days in London prior to a cruise that leaves from Southampton.

I am totally biased in the fact London is my favourite city, there is so much to see an do. I was born, raised and lived there until I emigrated in 2010.

Southampton is steeped in history and you can still see many of the city walls (they do have guided tours). Another interesting fact is Southampton has double tides!

How fabulous to be going on a cruise!

• Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Exercise - mat Pilates and PT routine
    Calories - under
    Tracked - yes
    Ankle better today than yesterday!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    edited March 2018
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Alos Pavlova again for desert. My wife spoils me. :)

Lovely! I haven't had pavlova in years.

Exercise? Yes! Walking, walking, walking!
    Calories? Yes! Well under, today. I'm keeping a sweet tooth in check at the moment.
    Logging? Yes! This is always the easiest one for me to meet.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member

Many of you do strenuous exercise and that is wonderful. But if strenuous exercise is too much for you, no worries! If you walk 3-5 Days per week and add 2 days of body weight exercises, you will push back 70% of aging issues!
    That is a promise!!

@RangerRickL I’m so glad you shared this. I found it really interesting and as I’m of the age where it’s really important to invest in my health and well being for retirement, I am changing my activity habits. While walking is my thing, it is time to switch it up. I am going to introduce body weight exercises on Saturday and Wednesdays. I am also going to pump up my Swiss ball and see if I can sit on it to tie my shoes without falling off!