Looking for Low Carb Buddies and Recipes

Replies

• thelettermegan
    thelettermegan Posts: 49 Member
    you can add me, I'm on a low-carb/low sugar diet even though my bf likes to leave cookies and pie all over the house.
  • K3rB3ar89
    K3rB3ar89 Posts: 263 Member
    Add me too! Keto for almost a year. If i had more ketoers id open my diary again:p
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member

[/quote]

I like your chart! Is that on MFP?[/quote]

No, it's from another website where I keep my recipes.[/quote]

What is the site?
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    I think I have most of you added :smile:
  • megbelievesshecan
    megbelievesshecan Posts: 21 Member
    Hi! I'm low carb also. I try to keep under 40 a day. I added you!
  • agrube1968
    Thanks for adding me Meg! The more friends I have on this journey the better!! How long have you been doing low carb?
  • keighty8
    keighty8 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me, I'm currently on Keto diet. I am trying a lot of recipes on Pinterest.
    If you want to check out some of thelow carb recipes here the link. I thought you'd like this Board on Pinterest... https://pin.it/gp376b4sidgtze
  • roque_fu
    roque_fu Posts: 2 Member
    You can add me as well. Still trying to figure out this Keto thing. 40 days of Keto and I'm down 10lbs.
  • BrenishaGlover
    BrenishaGlover Posts: 4 Member
    Started keto Feb 1st! Add me!
  • lovelyflower_85
    lovelyflower_85 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me please to keep each other motivated! Started my keto journey yesterday March 5th
  • KaitlynPeri
    KaitlynPeri Posts: 45 Member
    Low carb here too! Net carbs under 20g a day, always looking for friends and new recipes!
  • agrube1968
    So excited to get more low carb friends! The more the merrier!!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Hi there,

I'd love to be included. I started going for a Fat/Carb/Protein ratio of 5/70/25 about three weeks ago, and it feels great, barring red wine limitations. I try to stick under 20g of carbs, some days I go up to 25 if drinking.

I noticed that I can't stop overeating protein. And I usually can't be bothered going out of the avocado-spinach-meats-nuts-all the cheese in the world-peanut butter-90%dark chocolate routine. Hence, some diversity would be appreciated! :)
  • agrube1968
    I have joined several low carb and keto groups on facebook and find a lot of good food ideas on those groups. The pork rind bread is amazing! So many ways to cook things or make substitutions. I'm still learning but trying my best!
  • sophiercook
    sophiercook Posts: 46 Member
    Please feel free to add me, I’m not very good at the measuring carbs in grams but am avoiding all ‘standard’ carbs like potatoes, bread, pasta, rice etc and keeping under my calories. Would love to see what others are eating this way!
  • dawnkilpatrick
    dawnkilpatrick Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me, I’ve just started a low carb/Keto diet and need lots of tips and encouragement as some of it can be a bit confusing
  • acream2013
    acream2013 Posts: 1 Member
    I just started keto 3 days ago. I haven't lost any weight yet, but my energy is through the roof! I'm loving this! Good thing, because I have about 50 pounds to lose! Anyone feel free to add me, too!
  • agrube1968
    I have added you all. I love making new low carb friends. I still in the beginning stages done great for a week then kinda fell off the wagon for about 3 days (illness in family and stress); back on it Monday. Struggling some with cravings again but trying to fight thru it.
  • sunshinelover9
    sunshinelover9 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m going low carb. Staying less than 30/day but am eating higher protein than fat since I’m lifting weights 6 days a week. Going on vaca in 14 weeks and hoping to lose some fat between now and then. Good luck to us all on the journey and new way of living.
  • agrube1968
    I'm planning on joining the local gym next week. I was a member there a couple years ago and was doing really good then got out of the habit and you know how it goes a couple days of not going turns into weeks turns into months and so on. I am in the middle of learning a new computer system at work and that's taking all my extra time so I'm hoping by next week I am able to go and join again and start working some of this fat off!