What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member

And here one beauty with Irish cream and chocolate chunks.
    sfmulnorhn6p.jpg

a keeper...I'm inspired to try one now w/ Amaretto (Disaronno) and white chocolate.

• madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    This won't get a plating award...but corned beef, carrots, potato (sweet & white) and Kale. Instant pot, less than 2 hours total time. Enough for meals (hash, etc.) throughout week.

r0sylgrr9yog.jpg

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    b0hpu02x0466.jpg

Pasta, fried plantain, cooked beets, other cooked vegetables, chicken drumsticks.
  • maisiba
    maisiba Posts: 66 Member
    From today...

Chocolate cauliflower oats with strawberries for breakfast

AKtsGHc.jpg

and curry chickensteak with assorted veggies for lunch

w8ku1Do.jpg
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    64kmt2lkywlc.jpeg

Bowl of amazing.
    500 cals of beautiful food-
    Home roasted chicken, baked sweet potato, diced beets and mini sweet peppers and cukes, over tahini-tossed arugula. Pepitas sprinkled on top.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    JL2513 wrote: »
    Did you go to Beaucoup Bakery?
    @vegmebuff

Yes! You know about this place? :)

One of my friends who also lives there, was telling me about this place that was selling all this limited menu for the New Year - and she went on and on about their croissants - one with a red bean filling, etc., so I thought of it when you posted...looks super yum! One more reason to go for a visit...

Yes, there are so many amazing places to eat here in Vancouver :) I'd be happy to give you some recommendations when you come to visit!
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    Did you go to Beaucoup Bakery?
    @vegmebuff

Yes! You know about this place? :)

One of my friends who also lives there, was telling me about this place that was selling all this limited menu for the New Year - and she went on and on about their croissants - one with a red bean filling, etc., so I thought of it when you posted...looks super yum! One more reason to go for a visit...

Yes, there are so many amazing places to eat here in Vancouver :) I'd be happy to give you some recommendations when you come to visit!

I'm sure it's changed since I moved from there (1992!)
  • JL2513
    xoqaqiluh6ln.jpg
    kkr23yhkyl9d.jpg
    unk71sw1r1j9.jpg
    52nxkab5da6j.jpg
    to4wbat8376p.jpg
    1oav13o618ul.jpg
    3njbqwim4td8.jpg
    y6sr57n2myul.jpg
    kbvk8hnj2oke.jpg
    epuzaxplg97u.jpg
    3nk6b5qza98n.jpg
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    b0hpu02x0466.jpg

Pasta, fried plantain, cooked beets, other cooked vegetables, chicken drumsticks.

Just realized my pictures are failing to upload from the phone.

My phone is also failing to synchronize with my computer, so I guess it's the phone at fault.

Long way around - upload from phone to Dropbox, download to computer, upload to MFP!!
  • lujako
    lujako Posts: 87 Member
    Funkalicious Kimshi Soup, made with homemade kimchi, recipe https://maangchi.com/recipe/tongbaechu-kimchi.

Soup, recipe https://maangchi.com/recipe/kimchi-jjigae, 3 servings approximately 280 cals per serving.

Sushi Rice added (100 grams)

z497wgb3ivee.jpg

• vegmebuff
    va38xlhfpt3x.png

Vegan black bean burger...I didn't make this yumminess
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    edited March 2018
    @JL2513 Are those carrot cake balls? They look absolutely delicious!

This is our lunches for the week, shrimp pad thai and burrito bowls (chicken for my partner, and extra beans + jalapeno for me). The grocery store didnt have a single ripe avocado so I've got it in a brown paper bag so it'll hopefully ripen for the burrito bowls fairly quickly. :s
    addi995b487s.jpg

ETA: I try to make lunches around 500-550 calories because I'm terrible at remembering to eat snacks.
  • JL2513
    @JL2513 Are those carrot cake balls? They look absolutely delicious!

Yup, those are carrot cake energy balls :) Made with carrots, pecans, unsweetened coconut, honey, hemp seeds, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. I didn't make these myself, but there's a lady our office orders from who makes them at home and drops off orders every several weeks. Insanely good!

• JL2513
    mat3h6uq08sn.jpg
    d71g4fmbb0jz.jpg
    7phtvs3uz9f1.jpg
    oku6rqumcptf.jpg
    hn4fw0uqxygu.jpg
  • ChipChocolatePancake
    ChipChocolatePancake Posts: 77 Member
    edited March 2018
    Made this Blue Apron meal tonight! Pork and ginger meatballs with cabbage, white rice, and a soy glaze. Topped with radishes marinated in vinegar and sesame oil. Soooo good!

• shannonreidwiltshire
    shannonreidwiltshire Posts: 50 Member
    Made this Blue Apron meal tonight! Pork and ginger meatballs with cabbage, white rice, and a soy glaze. Topped with radishes marinated in vinegar and sesame oil. Soooo good!

I had that last week and it was so good!
  • JL2513
    Vegan ice cream and pizza! Vanilla strawberry twist with shortbread crumble, berries and chocolate.
    And vegan pesto chicken bacon ranch pizza! This was delicious and I'm a carnivore. Also a bunch of protein smoothies.
    ftid5iqkp3xa.jpg
    2g9uf8wz9sp4.jpg
    gsdbxdafzsvh.jpg
    am2osjshcdz7.jpg
    hgxvuv5f9s7x.jpg
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    r23kpc1udc3z.jpeg

Homemade chicken lo mein stir fry <3o:)

Recipe please?!
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    mx59q7xfo6as.jpeg

Chocolate pb cottage cheese with raspberries and bananas topped with some cinnamon.

Do you have a recipe for this? Yummy!

• jelly_potato
    jelly_potato Posts: 77 Member
    edited March 2018
    Grilled tofu, boiled potatoes, pickles, roasted veggies and a fresh salad. Gets a participatory reward for creativity but it's very satisfying nonetheless.
    2bz4cpj6i1dw.jpg