100 pounds to lose!

Replies

• justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Starting 230, Currently 201.2 , and my first GW is 190, UGW being 130. I've mainly been doing CICO and have been thinking of starting some kind of working out, but I just can't seem to find the motivation to. I might do the 30 Day Shred when I start since I've heard good things about it.
  • Skworon
    Skworon Posts: 40 Member
    Count me in started at 275 weight in on Friday will let you know then what I weigh ( last week was 262)
  • mrs_kris_campos
    mrs_kris_campos Posts: 53 Member
    I'd love to join this challenge! I'll be weighing in tomorrow (Sunday) and will update weekly. I'm trying really hard to stick to a low-carb diet and drink lots of water.
  • CoLyBo
    CoLyBo Posts: 40 Member
    I'm on day 4 of Keto. So far I've lost about 5 lbs (of mainly water weight, I know - motivating none the less. :) )

SW: 271
    CW: 265.4
    CGW: 255 - small, mini goals
    UGW: 175

As someone who loves dem carbs, so far so good maintaining 20g or less, net. Optimistic for a good year. I'm headed to Vegas in a month so I'm trying to game plan because I know 20g is unrealistic but until then, fingers crossed.
  • harjbahia
    harjbahia Posts: 1 Member
    Once i added pruvit keto packs a day, the fat flew off
  • seanpsills2
    seanpsills2 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2018
    I have 100 to lose and started today. I felt so disgusted when I looked in the mirror today. I decided on the Keto diet.
  • brimom19
    brimom19 Posts: 78 Member
    This morning I was 255. End of March goal is 250. I have a cruise at end of May and want to be 230 by the time I leave. My goal is to be 160 by March of next year
    Hw: 295
    Cw:255
    Gw: 160
  • seanpsills2
    seanpsills2 Posts: 8 Member
    Keep it up Bri. Way to go.
  • English_mum
    English_mum Posts: 2 Member
    @brimom19 what are you doing?