New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• emcclure013
    emcclure013 Posts: 231 Member
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    We haven't really been pushing them as healthier but I do have to hold myself back from telling customers who say stuff like "I'll eat light today and get a wrap" that its probably near double the calories of the six inch they usually get :(

Kind of absurd that the wraps are 300 calories when you can get a foot long of their Italian bread for 400. I'll take 100 extra calories to be that much fuller at the end of the day!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    knveoth89cxm.jpg
    ngadgekjum2r.jpg
    The coconut caramel Yasso pint was good, but I was disappointed with the coffee brownie bliss and chocolate peanut butter flavors. The coffee just tasted like frozen watery coffee, and the brownie pieces tasted undercooked. Chocolate had a weird flavor - I'm not sure that chocolate works with frozen yogurt. The peanut butter swirl was disappointing too, as it was a very salty peanut butter and made the whole thing taste weirder. I'd stick with the non chocolate and non coffee based Yasso pints - I'm liking those flavors quite a bit.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    We haven't really been pushing them as healthier but I do have to hold myself back from telling customers who say stuff like "I'll eat light today and get a wrap" that its probably near double the calories of the six inch they usually get :(

Kind of absurd that the wraps are 300 calories when you can get a foot long of their Italian bread for 400. I'll take 100 extra calories to be that much fuller at the end of the day!

My thoughts exactly!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Anyone find any interesting Easter candy this year?

I've only bought a package of White Chocolate Reese's Eggs & one single Cadbury & Reese's egg.

Giant used to get a lot of different varieties of the Russell Stover eggs like Cookie Dough, Wedding Cake, Birthday Cake, etc.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member

I've only bought a package of White Chocolate Reese's Eggs & one single Cadbury & Reese's egg.

Giant used to get a lot of different varieties of the Russell Stover eggs like Cookie Dough, Wedding Cake, Birthday Cake, etc.

What did you think of the White Chocolate Reese's Egg? I think I like them as much as the milk chocolate ones.

And, yeah, there doesn't seem to be much out there this year. :/
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Kelkat405 wrote: »
    Anyone had these?

Huh. Did you get one?
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Anyone had these?

Huh. Did you get one?

I bought one but haven’t tried it yet
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Saw this on Facebook
    djsmdvyqmhde.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2018

What did you think of the White Chocolate Reese's Egg? I think I like them as much as the milk chocolate ones.

I love them but still prefer regular Reese’s.
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw this on Facebook
    djsmdvyqmhde.jpeg

Interesting hope they are good, anyone here going?lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member

Love the white ones!!!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    I love these new kind bars with extra protein. This is my favorite flavor so far.

tkjbow17dx25.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I love these new kind bars with extra protein. This is my favorite flavor so far.

tkjbow17dx25.jpg

It's not even on their website. Guessing the calories are pretty high though, no?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »

tkjbow17dx25.jpg

It's not even on their website. Guessing the calories are pretty high though, no?

I think their "protein" ones were all around 240ish calories. I love white chocolate. I wish more companies did white chocolate flavored things.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    This was on The Impulsive Buy's website... if anyone on this forum lives near Safeway please try these ASAP and report back! I never shop there because it's out of my way, but if these are good enough I might have to make an exception....
    oqa8s9rojd8h.png
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    40nkiruwpat0.jpg

ProYo (if you're familiar) recently rebranded...

Chocolate Chip Cookie Batter sounds amazing at least by the name!!

I picked up Proyo chocolate chip cookie batter and cookie and cream flavors today. The branding/packaging matches the old flavors though. Chocolate chip cookie batter is odd. The only mix-ins are the chocolate chips, like their PB chocolate chip flavor. The base is the "cookie batter", no actual dough chunks or swirl. Base is interesting, a bit different tasting than normal vanilla but not quite cookie dough/batter. Ingredients do list caramel brulee syrup but I think it's a bit of a weird sweet vaguely buttery flavor. Halo top and enlightened with actual dough are much better. I'll be trying cookies and cream soon.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited March 2018
    Anyone had these?

Yes! I loved of them! Uniquely spiced and quite filling!