March 6 Sign In

13»

Replies

• MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    edited March 2018
    Yes to 3x. 3 mile walk outside with my friend, Amy. I need to venture out for weights ....

I should meet up with Rose while she’s still here

@am_change I too get migraines and some days they definitely get the better of us. Glad you are feeling better.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    March 6

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Walking the dog for 1/2 hour plus.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes. Average day

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    edited March 2018
    Exercise - yes, 60 min on treadmill, 20 min strength training
    Within calories - yes
    Tracked - yes

Glad to hear the above as well. I usually just walk, and just introduced strength training exercises back in to my routine yesterday. Hope to do at least 20 - 30 min, 2 - 3 times a week.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    ...The snow has finally stopped, now the city needs a few days to get roads cleared. This isn’t on my street but it’s precisely the reason my vehicle isn’t leaving my garage! ...
    Thank you for sharing your picture. I'm feeling much better now about our slightly colder weather with absolutely no snow!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Yes x3

Thanks to exercise again I was 12 cals under. I need to tighten the reins a bit. I don't want to eat back all of my exercise cals. I walked a total of 93 minutes yesterday. Tracked every bite.
  • SuzyH
    SuzyH Posts: 196 Member
    Good morning! Reporting in for yesterday!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - circuit training; snow shoveling; walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes! (Yea!)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

Plan on making it through the month this time! I've been reading the posts and really like the supportive community.
  • brangisco
    brangisco Posts: 14 Member
    I logged everything yesterday and wrote a "longer" post on my excitement for pushing through some mental challenges that I didn't use food for. But I don't see my post today. Did I write too much? I got all three points to the challenge yesterday. Just curious if my post was deleted? Thanks!
  • misskatieanne
    misskatieanne Posts: 39 Member
    Yes x 3
    30 minutes bodycombat

I'm sad to say I realised this morning that I forgot to log part of my lunch yesterday so I actually went over by 47 kcals yesterday & have failed the challenge. I am annoyed as I have tried so hard and if I'd remembered what I ate (no time to log at work) I would have cut back later and been within my limits :neutral:

I will be staying in the group though and keeping on with the challenge even though I'm out of winners circle. I think that's how it works?
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    edited March 2018
    I will be staying in the group though and keeping on with the challenge even though I'm out of winners circle. I think that's how it works?

You have three pass days, so if this is your first glitch, you can still make the winners' circle!
  • misskatieanne
    misskatieanne Posts: 39 Member
    puttyputty wrote: »

You have three pass days, so if this is your first glitch, you can still make the winners' circle!

Really?! That's made my day thank you @puttyputty :smiley: I've been kicking myself over that half packet of lentil snacks all day!
  • nefariousjedi
    nefariousjedi Posts: 52 Member
    Too busy for the last couple days, so here I am.
    Pass day # 2
    I was on fire, walked a lot and just did well... till dinner time! Ate everything that I was craving for and so even though I knew it’s passed my calorie limit! Desire of having those food was bigger than what I know I should do.
    Am I mad at myself, yes, because I should have better self control...but I’ll do better!