New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I love these new kind bars with extra protein. This is my favorite flavor so far.

tkjbow17dx25.jpg

It's not even on their website. Guessing the calories are pretty high though, no?

They're 250 cal and they have 5g of fiber. My usual nighttime snack is 200 so if I want this instead I either cut 50 calories out of my day or just have it. I think they are kind of new, which might be why they're not on the website yet. I have a client who is a food broker that brought me some. And then I found a box of four of this flavor at target for $6.99. Wegmans had boxes of 12 for $19.99, but not this flavor, at my store anyway. I still have a chocolate peanut butter one to try from her.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    akfinn21 wrote: »
    seems like the glazed donut enlightened yl38ryzz9nl7.jpeg
    has been the one that have people most curious so i picked this one first!

reminds me of a birthday cake flavored ice cream with a chocolate swirl through it. as i don’t love birthday cake flavored things, not my favorite but it’s not bad! the sprinkles are a nice touch.

xuwk5qm9uy8k.jpeg

You’re amazing. I saw on I think JunkBanter’s Instagram that French Toast surprisingly got the lowest ranking.... which is pretty disappointing... but this looks delicious!!!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    I recently got Biotech Zero Bars (a box). The cappuccino-flavored ones.

The good:
    • They actually taste quite good
    • 21 g of protein -whey - per bar (50g)
    • 6 g of net carbs, so good for keto (haven't found this value in any other bar

The bad: it's hard to factor them in my day because if I eat one, I am usually ending up overeating protein for the day. And they can't exactly be paired with avocado.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Want to try this Sweet-Chaos-Cold-Stone-Creamery-Birthday-Cake-Remix.jpg?resize=462%2C600&ssl=1
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Won't be able to find these anywhere near Maryland, but for those in Canada looks like some good things might be coming your way!
    62du3nym67sw.png

Thanks for posting this! This wasn't on my radar and we just got Halo Top in the city where I live. I'll definitely be looking for this brand, especially the Blueberry Waffle Crisp ... sounds promising.
  • hgycta
    I've been so frustrated over not being able to find the new Arctic Zero or Enlightened pints that I decided to try my luck and drive out of my way to Safeway, which if nothing else would have the new Open Nature Scandal-less light ice cream pints. The shelves for these new pints were COMPLETELY empty.... and I didn't find the new flavors by Arctic Zero or Enlightened -.- I envy everyone here who has found them already!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    I've been so frustrated over not being able to find the new Arctic Zero or Enlightened pints that I decided to try my luck and drive out of my way to Safeway, which if nothing else would have the new Open Nature Scandal-less light ice cream pints. The shelves for these new pints were COMPLETELY empty.... and I didn't find the new flavors by Arctic Zero or Enlightened -.- I envy everyone here who has found them already!

That's a little bit better than my Safeway, which has shown absolutely no signs that any new flavors from any company are coming, even the ones that have been out for quite awhile!
  • hgycta
    Went to Giant again, nothing. But to ease my pain I went to Chick fil A for the new frosted sunrise which is like the frosted lemonade but uses orange juice with the ice dream instead of lemonade. 10/10. If you like creamsicle, you’ll love this. I personally love these frosted drinks even more since they satisfy my milkshake craving without a ton of calories (320 was in this small - which isn’t really all that small!)
    il3rwzvmjfzb.jpeg
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    I've spotted a bunch of the new ice creams at my Jewel Osco. I haven't seen anything at a Target or a Marianos or a Whole Foods though. My closest Jewel Osco just completely re-organized the entire ice cream aisle to accommodate all the new additions.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    I saw this in Giant and couldn’t resist. It has 110 calories per serving (so 440 per pint), so it’s not bad especially compared to Ben & Jerry’s or Yasso’s new lighter pints.
    I got it mainly because I’ve always been obsessed with the no sugar added coconut milk pints by So Delicious, which was my comparison point.
    It wasn’t nearly as dense, which was sort of convenient since I didn’t have to worry about having it thaw. As for flavor, it tasted a lot more like coconut but instead of tasting like caramel I was getting notes of burnt, caramelized sugar reminiscent of creme brulee.
    Overall, I’m in love with it! 10/10 and will be buying again, though it’s about $5.99 which means I won’t be buying it on a regular basis. I can’t wait to try the other flavors, but I think this one will stay my favorite. Also, no sugar alcohols! This is what I was hoping for when Halo Top was announcing a dairy free line instead of that nasty pea protein.
    wbhdxdktla1g.jpeg
    dmqpj5bpb7d3.jpeg
    gaw75ui49yt1.jpeg

The color reminds me of haagan das salted caramel ice cream that I used to LOVE. One of my favorite flavors of all time. 00074570650538_full.jpg

By the way did you see lindas diet delites has coupon "waffles" to get free pack of their waffles? I might order some things and get them to try, you said they are pretty good right?

Tried this tonight & for around 440 calories for the whole pint this was delicious! I loved that it didn't taste overwhelmingly like coconut & seemed to have a lot of caramel flavor in each bite.

That's good... there's no coconut in it LOL
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    amfmmama wrote: »
    I saw this in Giant and couldn’t resist. It has 110 calories per serving (so 440 per pint), so it’s not bad especially compared to Ben & Jerry’s or Yasso’s new lighter pints.
    I got it mainly because I’ve always been obsessed with the no sugar added coconut milk pints by So Delicious, which was my comparison point.
    It wasn’t nearly as dense, which was sort of convenient since I didn’t have to worry about having it thaw. As for flavor, it tasted a lot more like coconut but instead of tasting like caramel I was getting notes of burnt, caramelized sugar reminiscent of creme brulee.
    Overall, I’m in love with it! 10/10 and will be buying again, though it’s about $5.99 which means I won’t be buying it on a regular basis. I can’t wait to try the other flavors, but I think this one will stay my favorite. Also, no sugar alcohols! This is what I was hoping for when Halo Top was announcing a dairy free line instead of that nasty pea protein.
    wbhdxdktla1g.jpeg
    dmqpj5bpb7d3.jpeg
    gaw75ui49yt1.jpeg

The color reminds me of haagan das salted caramel ice cream that I used to LOVE. One of my favorite flavors of all time. 00074570650538_full.jpg

By the way did you see lindas diet delites has coupon "waffles" to get free pack of their waffles? I might order some things and get them to try, you said they are pretty good right?

Tried this tonight & for around 440 calories for the whole pint this was delicious! I loved that it didn't taste overwhelmingly like coconut & seemed to have a lot of caramel flavor in each bite.

The first ingredient is coconut milk. How does it not have coconut?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    amfmmama wrote: »
    wbhdxdktla1g.jpeg
    dmqpj5bpb7d3.jpeg
    gaw75ui49yt1.jpeg

Um? Did you think I was giving a review on the Haagen Dazs?
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    3qrqi6480e2d.jpg

Kind of loving these.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    goatg wrote: »
    3qrqi6480e2d.jpg

Kind of loving these.

And not even ridiculously expensive:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003OICYZY/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Went to Giant again, nothing. But to ease my pain I went to Chick fil A for the new frosted sunrise which is like the frosted lemonade but uses orange juice with the ice dream instead of lemonade. 10/10. If you like creamsicle, you’ll love this. I personally love these frosted drinks even more since they satisfy my milkshake craving without a ton of calories (320 was in this small - which isn’t really all that small!)
    il3rwzvmjfzb.jpeg

Giant would be the last place to get the new Enlightened since they carry around 3-5 flavors.
  • goatg
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    goatg wrote: »
    3qrqi6480e2d.jpg

Kind of loving these.

And not even ridiculously expensive:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003OICYZY/

That's so annoying. I paid twice as much at bed, bath, and beyond.
  • goatg
    But, yeah, they're beautiful. I like that the size of flake (salt, pepper) is adjustable : )
  • elsayegh25
    elsayegh25 Posts: 207 Member
    I'm just waiting for a Tesco delivery, they had some new Eat Natural protein bars on special which I'm looking forward to trying.

There may also have been some salted caramel cookies that slipped onto my order too..

i do use tesco ones too , they are cheap and tasty