Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    My supermarket shopping trolley was a clean eaters nightmare yesterday...

-1 block of salted caramel pretzel kitkat*
    -2 packets of Tim Tams - Turkish delight, and choc cherry coconut*
    -2 packs of licorice allsort logs
    -2 Moro bars
    -Chocolate cereal
    -"neopolitan" granola (with strawberry pieces and choc chips)

*new flavours we had to have!

... To be fair, we don't buy vegetables at the supermarket, and I'd already bought a trolley full of those earlier in the day :p

Salted caramel pretzel KitKat?!?!? What?!? :o

Yes! There's also tiramisu, mint, strawberries & cream... Maybe more :D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I meant dip as in coating, to make them into Christmas candy type items.

I make an amazing cookie butter "fudge" by mixing crunchy cookie butter with cinnamon, allspice, a tiny bit of salt, and the Hershey's vanilla chips. I bet that would be an amazing coating for a cookie butter flavored Oreo!

Ack that sounds amazing @Susieq_1994!
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Iwltwowoa wrote: »
    I eat anything i want as long as i stay under my calories!!

Same here
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Heading to Vegas this weekend. Excited to eat ALL THE THINGS

Vegas was my least exciting food destination on my trip to the States a couple of years ago. (absolutely nothing to do with getting gastro or food poisoning and spending new years eve in the bathroom)

• cacaozimha24
    cacaozimha24 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me please, cause god knows I need some chocolate to survive. Lol
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Bumping this awesome thread! :smiley:
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    I judge MYSELF. How do you expect me not to judge you?
    ;-p
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    I eat whatever I want whenever I want as long as I'm within my calorie goals but I also know going over them isn't the end of the world and can also be quite beneficial.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    My husband is making cheese tacos for dinner. As in cheese instead of a tortilla shell. I’m excited
  • walking4me2day
    walking4me2day Posts: 13 Member
    I had Chicken Alfredo for lunch...so good. I don't eat clean, just stay within my calorie range also.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    When I am actually trying, I try to keep my diet fairly healthy, but I have found completely denying myself things I like lead to failure, so my food choices are far from "clean". I am always happy to make new friends, so feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • slossia
    slossia Posts: 138 Member
    Just logged 30 days, stayed in my calorie allotment. Ate so called healthy vegan foods. Hardly any snacks . Actually lost 1 and 1/2 pound. I’m only trying to maintain my weight so that was good. Now for the next 30 days I’m going to eat unhealthy foods lots of snacks and sugary food. But I’m going to stay within my caloric allotment. I hear Oreo cookies are vegan! And lots of sorbet!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    slossia wrote: »
    Just logged 30 days, stayed in my calorie allotment. Ate so called healthy vegan foods. Hardly any snacks . Actually lost 1 and 1/2 pound. I’m only trying to maintain my weight so that was good. Now for the next 30 days I’m going to eat unhealthy foods lots of snacks and sugary food. But I’m going to stay within my caloric allotment. I hear Oreo cookies are vegan! And lots of sorbet!

We look forward to your report in 30 days from now... :)
  • Johnd2000
    Johnd2000 Posts: 198 Member
    I learnt many years ago that any food product with “low” or “reduced” in the name should be avoided. Even semi-skimmed milk is a crime against humanity, IMO.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    For the first time today I had a Quest birthday cake bar... I microwaved it for 10 seconds like I usually do even though this one has a coating.

Anyone remeber being a kid and baking a boxed cake mix then frosting it and eating a chunk right away because you had no patience? It was like that. I need like 500 more lol
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    slossia wrote: »

Curious if your carbs will stay the same, or if there will be a water weight gain.

Either way, I'm curious as to the result.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I celebrated Pi day with a half of a maple bar with bacon. Only half was left, or I would have had a whole one. ;)
  • Zodikosis
    Zodikosis Posts: 149 Member
    I had a bite of 10 different pies yesterday for Pi Day...my workplace had over 40 pies, and even with small slivers of pie, I was so stuffed by the end. It was my lunch and there was no room for dinner!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Zodikosis wrote: »
    I had a bite of 10 different pies yesterday for Pi Day...my workplace had over 40 pies, and even with small slivers of pie, I was so stuffed by the end. It was my lunch and there was no room for dinner!

Oh, man! I'm jealous. I never got actual pie!