Longest Consecutive Day Logging Streak!?

Replies

• JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Today is day 417
  • amandacalories
    amandacalories Posts: 107 Member
    This is day 99 for me and I've prelogged most of day 100. You all are awesome!
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    27X for me. @JustSomeEm is close to 1,700 Days in a row.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,193 MFP Moderator
    Wow.... Some of you are seriously dedicated. I have a few folks on my friends list that have longer streaks than I do. One with more than 2000 and another with more than 2200... Y'all are amazing. :flowerforyou: Keep up the dedication. :)
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    22 days so far haha
  • GoalGal50
    GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
    I started in 2016 and did a good month or so, but went to DR and couldn’t log. I never went back after that until recently. I’m in a 24 days streak as of today.

Lol, any effort made toward being this vigilant in the weight loss process is impressive to me, but after 365, I stop and think WOW! To do this for a year every day is major, 1000’s unimaginable, but SOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!

Congrats fellow MFP’ers!!!!
  • kellyw4444
    kellyw4444 Posts: 60 Member
    Day 51 for me and feeling great about it! Finally feel like I have the right tools to make the changes I want to see in my body and my life. Thanks for the inspiration, everyone! Logging with MFP is easy and is not the hassle that people would have you think it is. It gives me the power to consciously make good choices everyday - or not - but at least it keeps me honest about it :smile:
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    I wish there was a way to put it on hold for when you leave the country. I had a nice long streak, then went on a cruise. Started another long streak and went to Mexico. If you leave the country you lose your streak: even though you're still on plan. :/
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Today is 297 for me.. I can't believe I'm so close to 300!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,493 Member
    I wish there was a way to put it on hold for when you leave the country. I had a nice long streak, then went on a cruise. Started another long streak and went to Mexico. If you leave the country you lose your streak: even though you're still on plan. :/

Not necessarily. I was on a cruise last week, but I kept logging in every day. I'm at 1873 days. :smile:
  • markwmcgraw
    markwmcgraw Posts: 3 Member
    I’m at 400. So move to see people in the 1000 and 2000 range.
  • DeeDeeMee
    DeeDeeMee Posts: 133 Member
    I'm currently on 1662. Got down below my goal and then put some back on again. Now aiming for a goal a bit lower than my original.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!