Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Yes x 3. Walked 2.76 miles.
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    @craigo3154 Thanks for the advice and enlightening comments. My main problem is I get bored too easily when I workout at home. I just feel like I have to get out of the house and go somewhere in a planned manner to stick with regular training. But, one step at a time. Maybe I'll get used to it.
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    March 8
    Exercise-yes, walking
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes
  • MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Yes x3. Barely. I almost forgot my 20 min exercise. It was a long day :/
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    oykucan wrote: »
    @craigo3154 Thanks for the advice and enlightening comments. My main problem is I get bored too easily when I workout at home. I just feel like I have to get out of the house and go somewhere in a planned manner to stick with regular training. But, one step at a time. Maybe I'll get used to it.

@oykucan. This is also normal. It's like some people cannot conduct business from home as they need a different environment to focus attention.

Some people really enjoy the gym. They like the people, the classes, the atmosphere. If you enjoy going to the gym (more than the hassle of having to go there), then you are likely to keep going. The advantage of a gym is the range of equipment/weights that can be used and the availability of usually good advice.

Some people hate the gym. It could be in inconvenience, the time, the attitude of the people at the gym, just something does not sit right. For those people, there are plenty of alternatives.

I am in the "it's too much hassle" camp. So I formulated a routine that does not have the hassle. It works for me. You need to experiment to find what works best for you.