New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited March 2018

Yes. I quite liked it, but you can make your own for cheaper and I wouldn’t buy it again.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw this at the store. It was really tasty, but pricey at $5.99 a pint. Brand is Big Gay Ice Cream and the flavor names/descriptions crack me up. nqrhtjx4ttxz.jpeg

If it's actually rainbow colored I might be suckered in for the same reason I was suckered in to shell out so much money to have those Rainbow Bagels shipped to me which tasted no better than regular bagels :')
    Where did you find this, what store?

My kids and I went to the Big Gay Ice Cream store in Philly. We really weren't impressed--the store itself was fun, but the ice cream was nothing special. This would probably be the Rainbow Bagel experience.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Lord help me, it's not ending... IHOP has new pancake flavors... thank GOD they're less calories but that's still quite a bit!
    eg6jp7z8bhuz.png
    3i9diwtm1co4.png

I could never afford to spend 1000 calories on pancakes. I'd be completely starving the rest of the day, lol. I'm so jealous of people who can really push CICO that way (I have a friend who'll have a 300 calorie coffee and an apple fritter for breakfast and lunch and be totally fine. Not fair).
  • Francl27
    Lord help me, it's not ending... IHOP has new pancake flavors... thank GOD they're less calories but that's still quite a bit!
    eg6jp7z8bhuz.png
    3i9diwtm1co4.png

I could never afford to spend 1000 calories on pancakes. I'd be completely starving the rest of the day, lol. I'm so jealous of people who can really push CICO that way (I have a friend who'll have a 300 calorie coffee and an apple fritter for breakfast and lunch and be totally fine. Not fair).
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member

I did and didn't like it at all. I would much rather make my own and just eat it that way and it tastes 100x better.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    eg6jp7z8bhuz.png
    3i9diwtm1co4.png

At my best I can save up to 840 calories for a dinner but it requires some hunger throughout the day I’ll be honest. I’m hoping to try these pancakes tonight, but only if I can get some others to go with me so I can have 1/4 of each which should be closer to 690 calories then I’ll try to drink plenty of water to fill up. If I start my day that high in calories I’ll have no motivation to stick to my goals the rest of the day, I rely on food motivation too much haha!

I saw these Verb bars in a sponsored post on Facebook where I could try three for free if I just pay $3.95 for shipping. I’m actually really impressed, they’re REALLY good and those here who hate artificial tasting foods or protein bars will love these. Nothing is fake about them and they’re just sweet enough to be satisfying and I didn’t want another by the time I was done even though it was smaller than the typical protein bar (45g compared to Quest’s 60g Bar). It’s 190 calories and has 100mg of caffeine, which I’ll be honest and admit wasn’t enough to give me any buzz, but I enjoyed it with my coffee nonetheless. I’d buy it again!
    lutp3c2rmlq3.jpeg
    w997l6eu6vol.jpeg
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    eg6jp7z8bhuz.png
    3i9diwtm1co4.png

I'm there!
  • suzyjmcd2
    suzyjmcd2 Posts: 266 Member
    I just discovered blaze pizza! It's SOO good. Thin crust. Just enough sauce. And perfectly cooked.
    Basically subway for pizza as you pick your toppings. I had chicken with red and yellow pepper and omg it's to die for

My son works at Blaze. They have to add more of the topping if you ask them to do it... so ask away with all of those veggies! They'll keep piling them on if you ask! 1 slice of the simple pie is just over 100 calories, and the veggies won't add much more. It really is delicious!!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Not really a food, but bought this little spice grinder to powder my erythritol with:

zzl59806isw5.jpeg

Powdered erythritol is supposed to be less “cooling” than granulated and it’s so true! This little grinder works so well and gives me powdered sugar consistency. I whirred up a little to put in my plain yogurt today and it was perfect.

On a food note I just tried the Quest birthday cake bar... microwaved for 10 seconds it was literally like a melty piece of cake. So SO good!

Also, when my sister was here last week for my beeday we got some Popeyes and some of their blackened ranch. The ranch was exceptional. I used up my last packet today and I’m SO sad!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    FREEE GOOD FOOD MADE SIMPLE breakfast burritos coupon. https://www.socialnature.com/direct3/breakfast-burrito?referrer=facebookad

Never saw these, but if it's free I'll try it lol
  • Eden_Goldie
    Eden_Goldie Posts: 283 Member
    The raw chocolate co's chocolate mulberries.

I have also been toasting the bread and topping with banana and cinnamon.

Finally, red lentil pasta is a savour!
  • Francl27
    Mikkimeow wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    eg6jp7z8bhuz.png
    3i9diwtm1co4.png

So I had the english sticky toffee this weekend, also tried the tres leches pancakes (and had a bite of my girlfriend's waffle sandwich!!!!) verdict: sticky toffee pancakes were great for about two bites and then insanely sickeningly sweet after. I gave the rest to my daughter. The tres leches pancakes were delicious. The breakfast waffle sandwich was decent, not worth the calories in my opinion and difficult to eat as they were saturated in syrup. All in all, tres leches were a hit, eh on the rest.

8krogpqmhg62.jpg

Ugh I can't do meat and syrup. I was horrified the first time I came to the US and ordered pancakes with meat and they put everything on the same plate (even worse with French toast). Just can't.

Ok I don't know if this flavor is new but I'm not sure I'll buy this one again. Just seems way sweeter than the others for some reason and the vanilla really is TOO potent.

belVita-Vanilla-Oat-Breakfast-Biscuits.jpg?resize=599%2C542&ssl=1
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    I hate myself but have no regrets.
    I agree, the English Toffee Pancakes were sickeningly sweet. This is probably why they were my favorite, the filling reminded me of the filling in pecan pie xD the Belgian chocolate mousse was a close second favorite and tasted like brownie batter! The tres leches wasn’t sweet enough, which means everyone here will probably appreciate them more, just not me.
    6k1mpleussmj.jpeg

I’m glad you got your pancake fix! ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    I hate myself but have no regrets.
    I agree, the English Toffee Pancakes were sickeningly sweet. This is probably why they were my favorite, the filling reminded me of the filling in pecan pie xD the Belgian chocolate mousse was a close second favorite and tasted like brownie batter! The tres leches wasn’t sweet enough, which means everyone here will probably appreciate them more, just not me.
    6k1mpleussmj.jpeg

You wasted no time at all! Thanks for the review....

HAHAHA, you really are a pancake lover. I was going to comment earlier that the english toffee looked the best to me. Glad you enjoyed them. I might be going this weekend to ihop for brunch and was contemplating whether to indulge and get the english toffee. I am a sucker for toffee and super sweet things sounds like I will like them.

Also FYI anyone who buys quest bars, they are on sale on amazon for 8.75 a box of 12 if you clip 50% off coupon and do S&S for another 15% off. I don't buy them much anymore, but ended up buying a box since I couldn't pass up at that price.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/h/A3GQ710DGS8PM4/143-3979261-4268511?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&tag=confe038-20