Kitten and woo?

2»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Suly09 wrote: »
    But why would someone say, 'What did the "B...." weigh today? Lol, it just doesn't make sense. Maybe I am overthinking it.

You had to have seen a different sentence like "What the *kitten* did you weigh today" (which sounds really odd because no one would say that)

• SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Thanks for the Woo explanation. I thought it was bad, the smilies on the mobile app looks a bit baffled.
    Figured out quite fast what the *kitten* kitten means. :smiley:
  • Suly09
    Suly09 Posts: 88 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    But why would someone say, 'What did the "B...." weigh today? Lol, it just doesn't make sense. Maybe I am overthinking it.

You had to have seen a different sentence like "What the *kitten* did you weigh today" (which sounds really odd because no one would say that)

Maybe. The next confusing one I see I will post here so everyone can break it down for slow mo me.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Maybe. The next confusing one I see I will post here so everyone can break it down for slow mo me.

Just replace kitten with the most applicable curse word. All curse words turn into kitten.