PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• jeffhuc
    jeffhuc Posts: 9 Member
    It was 2 months (63 days) I was at 1500 cal / day but I was burning Cal’s with cardio as well. I also ate a lot of cabbage soup.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    jeffhuc wrote: »
    It was 2 months (63 days) I was at 1500 cal / day but I was burning Cal’s with cardio as well. I also ate a lot of cabbage soup.

amazing
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    brickyoung wrote: »

Well well. Go job bud.
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    marlihan1 wrote: »
    mojonah wrote: »
    4q5q4rnbn5pq.jpeg

If this does not say dedication, I don’t know what else. Had to look at before and after several times to make sure it’s the same person. The tattoos was key.

Big congrats to you.

How long was this journey?

Thanks, I’d say I lost the bulk of the weight over 14 months and have been toning ever since. The first picture was Jan 2016 and the second is March 2018

Incredibly encouraging.
  • missanne11
    missanne11 Posts: 79 Member
    missanne11 wrote: »
    mojonah wrote: »
    4q5q4rnbn5pq.jpeg

If this does not say dedication, I don’t know what else. Had to look at before and after several times to make sure it’s the same person. The tattoos was key.

Big congrats to you.

How long was this journey?

Thanks, I’d say I lost the bulk of the weight over 14 months and have been toning ever since. The first picture was Jan 2016 and the second is March 2018

Wow I started mid January. I've been going to the gym and changing my eating and cutting way back on alcohol. I've been doing lots of cardio and weight machines. Any advice? You look awesome girl!

Thanks very much. Well done for your own journey! The smallest changes can make a massive difference. Advice - stick to carbs on cardio days and lay off them non cardio days and eat them as early in the day as you can. Weight lifting tips- perhaps try some free weights to engage your core more - around your weight machine routines.

Awesome. Sounds like great advice!! Again congrats
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    When its said a picture says a 1000 words WOW true inspiration well done all :) big hugs :)
  • steviejeanwalsh93
    steviejeanwalsh93 Posts: 3 Member
    How do I add photo
  • Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    Is this a premium feature only, being able to post pics? I found the topic in the help section and when I clicked on it I didn't have permission to view it. I really like this thread and want to join in on submitting monthly progress pics. :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!