What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• jillstreett
    jillstreett Posts: 69 Member
    Mine is to have lost 25 pounds by the time I see a good friend that I saw back in November 2017 when I was at my highest weight. I have til March 28th! I'll be back to the weight (withing 5 pounds of it) he knew me at before we each moved a few years ago. The weight loss is for me, but I'll feel good knowing I don't look like I let myself go when I moved!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    My mini goal is be underweight to ride a zipline which is about 250 which I'm moving closer to this summer I will hit that.

I am taking my mother paragliding in two weeks. There isn't a weight limit, but you have to fit in the harness. Fingers crossed, but in the meantime, I am sticking to my calorie goals and moving, moving, moving!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    to get and firmly stay in the 170s. I was in there for a day or 2 in the last 2 weeks and I want to stay there (at least for now)
  • michellebirtleeds
    michellebirtleeds Posts: 62 Member
    I'm still struggling to get down 2 pounds to the top of my maintenance weight. No weight lost in 2 weeks, but I'm close to goal weight and that's normal.

Also, I'm really close to doing all of my barbell lifts (except for overhead press) with the women's bar rather than the trainer bar. I still do snatches with the trainer bar, but it's close.

Someday I'll start doing overhead press with the women's bar, but it will be a while.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!