Beachbody Support Group 2018

Hello all! This is a 2018 thread for anyone doing Beachbody programs to link up! Or for us to do Beachbody program together!

I am doing Focus T25 currently, I’m in the Beta cycle, week 3 (starting tomorrow).

Here’s to us crushing it in the spring!

Also please feel free to add me! Need likeminded individuals to help crush these goals!!

Replies

• Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Starting insanity max 30 tmrw. I need to get serious with my goals as I see my weight creeping up.
  • Insanitybride2b
    Insanitybride2b Posts: 82 Member
    I’m doing a mix between insanity and kettlebells would love help to stay in track xx
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Yay! Happy we can all link up!
  • drea2011
    Focus T25 Beta Cycle week 3. Whew done!!!!
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    I did insanity 2x about 5 years ago, was actually considering doing it again since I still have the DVDs
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    The hubby and I just finished T25 Beta. Loved it! The next few weeks, we’re doing a P90/T25 hybrid. After we move, I’m planning on getting T25 Gamma. I love Sean T and how he does the workouts. I sweat like crazy but it’s worth it :)
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Hi there. I would love to join. Avid Beachbody fan here. Currently working out with Shaun Week and Joel's Exclusives. I think Joel is coming out with his own program soon. Hope so *fingers crossed*.
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Count me in! I'm on day 59 of the P90 program (12 lbs down!) and plan on doing P90X3 next. I love the Beachbody programs! I've used them in the past with great results!
  • lionessavc
    lionessavc Posts: 2 Member
    Yay! I’ve been doing Beachbody for 2 years off and on. Currently doing insanity max 30, just finished day 5. I’m loving it! Nutrition is where my focus is on this go round, will check back in with y’all! Keep pushing play!
  • drea2011
    T 25 beta week 3 day 2 (upper focus) done!!
  • drea2011
    I’m doing P90 x3 after focus T-25
    The hubby and I just finished T25 Beta. Loved it! The next few weeks, we’re doing a P90/T25 hybrid. After we move, I’m planning on getting T25 Gamma. I love Sean T and how he does the workouts. I sweat like crazy but it’s worth it :)

• RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    drea2011 wrote: »

I looked at X3, too before deciding on T25. Went with T25 because of the shorter workout time. I do want to try P90x3, though.
  • lionessavc
    lionessavc Posts: 2 Member
    Well today was rest day of week 1, really wanted to work out though. Have to remember rest days are just as important. Back to grind tomorrow with week2. Keep pushing play!
  • drea2011
    I like t25!
    drea2011 wrote: »

I looked at X3, too before deciding on T25. Went with T25 because of the shorter workout time. I do want to try P90x3, though.