What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Still onederland. Gotta tighten up!
  • lolothedragon
    lolothedragon Posts: 39 Member
    It was getting back into the 130s, which I weighed in at 139 yesterday(yay!) so now it's fitting into this pair of jeans I have that are a little too snug. I'm also trying to do the blogilates workout calendar for a full month.
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    It was getting back into the 130s, which I weighed in at 139 yesterday(yay!) so now it's fitting into this pair of jeans I have that are a little too snug. I'm also trying to do the blogilates workout calendar for a full month.

These are both my goals as well, except that I'm still working toward the 139, and the jeans aren't just too snug they don't quite button yet. I guess that makes you my role model :smile:
  • lolothedragon
    lolothedragon Posts: 39 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »

These are both my goals as well, except that I'm still working toward the 139, and the jeans aren't just too snug they don't quite button yet. I guess that makes you my role model :smile:
    You can do it! I just looked at your profile and it looks like you've lost quite a bit already, not too far to go. Go on with your bad self.
  • donharkrn
    donharkrn Posts: 187 Member
    Summer!
  • vonstella
    vonstella Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Fitting back into my size 8 high waisted jeans. When I bought them in 2015 I used to weigh about 145, gained back about 20 naturally over a couple years but could still fit into them, then gained 20 more after one very rough year and now I can barely squeeze into them. I just want my jeans back on my body D:
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    My mini-goal now and going forward is each 5 pound increment until I hit my goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!