ArizonaToast- Did you fast until 11:00am today?

ArizonaToast
ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
I have created this thread specifically to help me stay on track and not cheat during my fasting window. I would appreciate help with holding myself accountable. Feel free to ask me if I've waited.... :-)

Replies

• ArizonaToast
    Tuesday, March 20th- Yes, I did. With being on spring break and my daughter at her grandma's house, I laid in bed surfing the internet until 10:00am before I took a shower and had a delicious lunch with my husband. Today was easy. We'll see what tomorrow brings. My biggest hurdle is not drinking coffee with cream first thing in the morning.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Congrats on day 1 and I'm sending you good vibes for tomorrow :)
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    You've got this, girly! :) Sending you supportive vibes! <3
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    You can do it, You are more powerful than your craving!
  • ArizonaToast
    Hey Arizona.... did you stop eating at 7pm like you planned? Why, yes! I did. Even when my husband and child snacked on popcorn while watching a movie at 7:08.
  • tlblanksfit
    good job last night, no coffee today until after 11, OK
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Stay strong! You control food, it doesn't control you!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Oh, I love that you made a separate thread for this! Good for you!
  • ArizonaToast
    It is 8:17am and I have not had coffee yet. I filled my coffee tumbler with water instead. Definitely not the same, but so far so good!
  • ArizonaToast
    @tlblanksfit @brittdee88 @dkayingram Thanks for the encouragement and checking in!
  • tlblanksfit
    That coffee will be so much better and more gratifying at 11 because you stuck to your plan and didn't give in. You can do it!
  • ArizonaToast
    Wednesday March 21- yes!

I fasted until 11am today! That makes 2 days in a row. I almost cheated. I had brewed a pot of coffee and considered just pouring the cream in and drinking it anyway. I didn't pour in the cream though....ended up just drinking 2 sips of black coffee (gross btw) and poured it all down the sink deciding to wait until 11.

Took my daughter to the mall to see the Easter bunny and had a steak sandwich for lunch at 11. Came home and am now enjoying coffee with vanilla cream.

Next goal...close my feeding window at 7pm. This will be tough as we have e-book practice tonight!
  • ArizonaToast
    Not e-book, t-ball practice.
  • Brendalea69
    I would have poured that black coffee down the drain too, yuck!!! Great job and good luck with your next goal :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Hahaha! I LOVE black coffee! Good for you on facing that challenge head-on and making the best choice for you! I bet you enjoyed that sandwich with a side of triumph :)
  • ArizonaToast
    I closed my feeding window at 7:08pm tonight. Nothing except for water until 11:08am tomorrow.
  • ArizonaToast
    @brittdee88 I didn't even like coffee for several years until I got a job working in a coffee shop in my 20's. Now it is a serious habit!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    @brittdee88 I didn't even like coffee for several years until I got a job working in a coffee shop in my 20's. Now it is a serious habit!

You can quit it if you want to!
  • Brendalea69
    I closed my feeding window at 7:08pm tonight. Nothing except for water until 11:08am tomorrow.

Awesome!!! :)
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    2 days of consistency down! Great job @ArizonaToast !