5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• betty_veronica4
    betty_veronica4 Posts: 196 Member
    I always love these posts. Well done, everyone!
  • dcraven16
    dcraven16 Posts: 19 Member
    I am 5’11” love this tall girls club! uvujxq36acfu.jpeg

You look so great, we had the same starting body type but I have not been nearly as successful in the muscle department as you have been! Such an inspiration!
  • betty_veronica4
    Fantastic!!! Way to go on maintenance!
  • oh266307
    oh266307 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm 5'10", so I'm loving all these tall lady posts! I've been using MFP for about 2 months now for accountability purposes. My fitness journey has been since college. I've had ups and downs throughout the process but my highest weight was about 184, my lowest weight was about 165 and I currently fluctuate around 173. I definitely have a larger frame, but pretty proportional. If I gain weight it's usually hips and thighs. I'm not sure how to post pictures from, but I'll update this with some pics!
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    @monkeefan1974 - You are STUNNING! SO pretty! Wow! I'm inspired.
  • betty_veronica4
    Oh! I love these photos! So inspiring! I just started my Planet Fitness membership yesterday. I'm 5'8.5" (last I knew!) and 53 years old, stuck in a dreadful perimenopause going on 5 years now.

CW: 180.5. Again. : (
    GW: 150

I could bench press 125# in college, and I weighed 125 in college. I was a lean fighting machine! After 3 kids, I'd be OK to be 150. At 140 in my 30s, I looked anorexic. Your photos have completely inspired me. Thanks so much for posting them.

Hey tallies ----
    I'm 54yrs old and 5ft 8.5" - formerly 5ft 9.5" or rounded up to 5ft 10" - and the shortest person in my family other than my 7yr old grandson...the women in my family are all 5ft 10" and taller, the men all over 6ft at least.

SW: 301 in May 2016
    CW: 261 in Aug 2017
    GW: 177

++ some might ask me why 177 and I'd say it's because I'm not sure what anything less than that looks like. ... I keep reading all these posts about "lifting heavy" and want to know more about that.

Your stats are very similar to mine. I'm 51, 5'8", SW 300, GW 175. And I picked that weight randomly because it's what I weighed on my wedding day! Once I got there, I wanted a little more, so I'm currently maintaining around 166. Every one told me to lift heavy too--and I did--for one year now and it's been fantastic. I've showed these pics before, but I'll post here again so you can see the effects of that advice. Feel free to friend me if you want to talk specifics. :smile:

300 lbs to 165 lbs:

zo5g3cx8yywj.jpg

After one year at Planet Fitness with weights:

5egfatmyuw1e.jpg

Amazing transformation! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    I'm 5'11
    23 years old
    SW: 214
    CW: 152
    GW: 130
    I have a large frame!

Mostly putting this here to save this thread for later :)
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Following
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    ocnldy wrote: »
    Im 5'9" This is 260 to about 170 (these are my fist size 10 pants)
    2ofui1z6hwf9.jpg

I'm 5'10". I started at 260 and I'm aiming for 170. Sure hope I look that good when I get there!
  • Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member
    ocnldy wrote: »
    Im 5'9" This is 260 to about 170 (these are my fist size 10 pants)
    2ofui1z6hwf9.jpg

You are so beautiful! That is an amazing journey! How long have you been working at it? I love your tank top too

• Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member

[/quote]
    I am now at 212, i have been at this weight for about 2 years now. still have a long way to go but the difference is huge:

n6pzg77ohkg9.jpeg

[/quote]

Maintaining for that long is proof of a true lifestyle change! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!