I try to eat 1,250 calories per day to lose weight!!!

I can do it!!! I have to motivate me!!!

Replies

• Quade00
    Quade00 Posts: 16 Member
    That sounds rough... but, I think it’s doable. Then again.... I’m always hungry...

Good luck!
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    That sounds pretty low. Why are you on such an aggressive cut?
  • Knoxvilla5
    Knoxvilla5 Posts: 74 Member
    Pay attention to your macronutrient ratios so you understand why you feel the way you do when you it starts to hit.
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    You can lose weight eating more than that. Get greedy and impatient and it's a recipe for failure.
  • nhorton5
    nhorton5 Posts: 32 Member
    I wouldn't restrict too heavily as it will leave you hungry and miserable. Trust me, I've been there! Have a look at the link below as that will guide you on how many calories you should be eating to either lose, maintain or gain weight.

https://tdeecalculator.net
  • I'm doing 1,260 a day and don't feel hungry or fatigued. Depends on the person, I guess. If you feel it's right for you, go get em girl. <3 I also don't really exercise.....so.
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    I find if you cut the calories by too much you end up falling off the wagon, I have mine set to lose 1lb a week and I’m losing weight and sometimes not managing to eat all the calories because I’m full, I’d be hangry if I restricted myself too much.
  • lissy0209
    lissy0209 Posts: 13 Member
    I still have left 350 calories for today and I feel wonderful!!!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    lissy0209 wrote: »
    Is rough but I can!!

Weight loss is a marathon not a sprint. Most of us start out all fired up, but that will fade over time. Weight loss doesn't need to be punishing. So if you need to up your calories next month......no shame. Just do what you need to, to stay consistent.
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    I would be very grumpy lol. Good luck to you.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member

You feel wonderful at 950 calories! Yikes
  • SalinitySally
    SalinitySally Posts: 258 Member

You feel wonderful at 950 calories! Yikes

It was mid afternoon wasn't it?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    What are your stats and goal? What rate of loss did you choose? Do you exercise? Do you weigh all your foods?
  • Pastaprincess1978
    Pastaprincess1978 Posts: 371 Member
    I've been doing it and not eating back exercise cals - was probably a little too aggressive so I'm adding back a little. Listen to your body - if you are too hungry more than an hour before a meal maybe add a piece of fruit or low fat dairy snack.