Sammy's OMAD Path

Replies

• tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    You can have something like an "Analyzing April".
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    I know I shouldn't laugh, but this line killed me, Sammy--"Things are better, though not awesome in the bathroom department." Haha, you are a hoot, my friend. :) I hope your tummy is feeling okay at the moment! <3
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    WOW analytical April for sure! I love that and can't wait to see what your results are.
    So on your fasting days, you will be eating a very small calorie amount 500 is that correct?

If the scale isn't my friend tomorrow, I am going to track my food intake like you have done for March in hopes of having some amazing results!!!

• Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    " I should be only eating 1,076 calories a day to lose two pounds a day"

Something is not right here, did you mean 2 pounds per week?
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Jim_fbr wrote: »
    " I should be only eating 1,076 calories a day to lose two pounds a day"

Something is not right here, did you mean 2 pounds per week?

Yes I mean a week. Good grief, I can be a mess.
    You can have something like an "Analyzing April".

Yes! It has been so named "Analyzing April" !!! What a great suggestion!
    dkayingram wrote: »
    WOW analytical April for sure! I love that and can't wait to see what your results are.
    So on your fasting days, you will be eating a very small calorie amount 500 is that correct?

Yes, so on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday my OMAD will be no more than 500 calories.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I tried this once I got to maintenance but I hated the calorie counting so went right back to OMAD/Splurge days. I hope you have good results with this, Good luck :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Oooh! I am interested in your results! Like Brenda, I hate calorie counting, but I think I may have to incorporate it or some extended fasts at some point.
  • sammygold2015
    July - 12.5 lbs Lost
    August - 3.9 lbs Lost
    September - 4.7 lbs Lost
    October - 2.5 lbs Lost
    November - 3.1 lbs Lost
    December - 1.7 lbs lost
    January - 2.4 lbs lost
    February - 1.7 lbs lost

March
    Week 34- 176.2 (-1.1)
    Week 35- 175.1 (-1.1)
    Week 36- 173.6 (-1.5)
    Week 37- 173.1 (-0.5)
    Week 38-

Total Lost - 36.9 lbs lost

Microscope March
    March 23rd

Daily Weigh in - 173.1

Previous Nights Meal Included...

crzvsjwr08cy.png

Intake - 828 Calories

Tonight will be Mexican food! I am looking forward to not having pizza for once. I mean I love pizza, but every Friday? I am glad for just a little break. :)

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Way to go on your weight loss for the week. You are doing amazing!!! Enjoy your Mexican tonight! We are having that tomorrow night, and my mouth is already watering!
  • sammygold2015
    Way to go on your weight loss for the week. You are doing amazing!!! Enjoy your Mexican tonight! We are having that tomorrow night, and my mouth is already watering!

Thank you! Mexican is my favorite "food group" lol. I am all about the salsa. I am going to try to pass on the chips though, and get a fancy margarita instead!
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    You're so consistent Sammy. Looking forward to Analyzing April!
  • sammygold2015
    edited March 2018
    You're so consistent Sammy. Looking forward to Analyzing April!

Thank you! and me too! The slowest turtle may not win the race, but it will finish it!
  • Fonar7
    Fonar7 Posts: 39 Member

Thank you! Mexican is my favorite "food group" lol. I am all about the salsa. I am going to try to pass on the chips though, and get a fancy margarita instead!

'Food group', lol! Enjoy - you've earned it Sammy.
  • DarthWaderMT
    DarthWaderMT Posts: 231 Member
    congrats on the weight loss! Mexican food ....yummmmm
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    I love me some Mexican food!
  • sunnycobayo
    sunnycobayo Posts: 236 Member
    Mexican food ftw!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Yum! Enjoy your meal tonight! I miss good Mexican food so much! When I lived in Houston, there were amazing restaurants and mom-and-pops on every corner. Here? 1 or 2 and not even that good. When I head to CA this summer, I will be on a tamal, chicken mole, and enchilada diet to refill my reserves!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Enjoy your Mexican meal, I love tacos :p
  • sammygold2015
    Microscope March
    March 24th

Daily Weight - 173.5

Intake: <1,500 calories

2 beef enchiladas with queso
    Refried beans
    Mexican rice
    Chips and salsa

I ate all of my enchiladas, and most of my beans and rice. I took it lite on the chips. I didn't have a drink like I wanted but that is okay. This is the smallest gain after a Mexican meal, so I am pretty impressed!

• Jim_fbr
    Jim_fbr Posts: 251 Member
    Well Microscope March seems to have worked out well, what's on tap for April?