Beachbody Support Group 2018

Replies

• Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Aack! I just found this thread. This is my workout from yesterday. I'll try to update my workout from today later.

" Day 11 of 80 Day Obession...
    Today is AAA (Arms, Abs, and *kitten*). 3 sets/10 reps. Will be using weights, going to try to stay with 8's on left and 12's for right. Depending on exercise, I may have to drop down to 5's and 10's. Resistance loops, and strength slides.
    My left shin is still very sore so I hope that doesn't impact my workout like it did yesterday.
    I'll see and update later.

ETA - I did 2 rounds and then broke for lunch. Finished round 3 after. I used 5's, 8's, and 12's for this workout. Mainly 8 lb in the left hand and 12 in right. Went down to 5 lb in left hand for bent over flys due to tennis elbow. Shin hurt some but didn't hinder the workout like yesterday. About to walk on treadmill before walking to get son from school.
    Hit my step goal! :)"
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Insanity here. Starting month 2 Monday.
  • ryank
    ryank Posts: 12 Member
    I just started P90X3, on day 6 today. Tired but loving how it's daily and with no travel time!
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    First week of max 30 completed. It's definitely grueling at times and I interchange using the modifier but I keep going. Shaun T is such a great motivator
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Did 3 workouts today so that tomorrow I can do yoga and recharge!

Whew! Weigh in tomorrow too!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Finished our modified week- a T25 cardio day followed by a P90 sculpt day. The 5th day (double workout) was T25 Ab focus & Speed. I forgot how grueling the abs workout was. My abs are still sore! It’s worth it though. :)
    I’m still trying to figure out this week. I’m thinking of throwing in a T25 Lower focus. Maybe do a few double workout days. Next week there will be a few days I won’t be able to workout.
  • drea2011
    I start T25 Beta week 4 tomorrow!
  • drea2011
    I am going to do P 90 x 3 next!
    ryank wrote: »
    I just started P90X3, on day 6 today. Tired but loving how it's daily and with no travel time!

• drea2011
    When I get under 200 I’ll try again!

Insanity here. Starting month 2 Monday.

• Whey115
    Month 1, week 2 has commenced. I have completed cardio challenge this morning.

Anyone doing hybrid programs? I am considering doing some body beast workouts as well to include some strength training.
  • weeplin
    weeplin Posts: 21 Member
    Hey! I'm in week 2 of Focus T25 Alpha
  • asherje
    asherje Posts: 4 Member
    have 3month old (and 2yr old, just turned 2 saturday) lots of baby weight to lose! Just signed up for online beachbody so I can try their postnatal workouts
  • Whey115
    asherje wrote: »
    have 3month old (and 2yr old, just turned 2 saturday) lots of baby weight to lose! Just signed up for online beachbody so I can try their postnatal workouts

Best of luck. I had no idea they had post natal workouts.

Just completed tabata power. May do strength workout this evening.
  • mjy7478
    mjy7478 Posts: 60 Member
    I have Insanity and P90X3 and I'm totally in love. I have had the DVDs for a good 3 years best thing I have ever bought in my entire life. Shawn and Tony are some of the best trainer's in the planet.
  • mjy7478
    mjy7478 Posts: 60 Member
    Hey everyone!! I'm in week 6 of Insanity! I am so sore. I have done T25 all three rounds and Max 30. I experienced sorneness but nothing bad. Month 1 of Insanity had me a tad more tender but I was fine for the most part. It's been 2 days of month 2 and I can barely move. This is seriously insane! I loooove it!!! I can't wait to send in for my shirt when I'm done. I'm definitlh going to looooove that one!

Yeah month 2 is no joke. I'm actually staring minth 2 this week can't wait it hurts so good. I haven't done it in like 6 months I'm scared
  • Whey115
    Insanity month 2 is definitely a killer - longer more intense sessions. That's where I really saw my body leaning out though. I am wondering if I can handle that pace now as it's been a few years.

I was gifted p90x3 but never really tried it. I did a few random programs.
  • Pinkemi
    Pinkemi Posts: 963 Member
    Yey! People who are doing beach body!

I am going to attempt to start Insanity tonight. Started it a few years ago but could never get past the first month as I used to get disheartened when I missed a workout. :neutral: Going to be interesting to try and fit in a hour each day but Im sure I can do it. (I have to do it!)

I have T25 too.. but I dont see as much results with that like I do insanity.
  • Whey115
    Pinkemi wrote: »
    Yey! People who are doing beach body!

I am going to attempt to start Insanity tonight. Started it a few years ago but could never get past the first month as I used to get disheartened when I missed a workout. :neutral: Going to be interesting to try and fit in a hour each day but Im sure I can do it. (I have to do it!)

I have T25 too.. but I dont see as much results with that like I do insanity.

That was my problem ...the time especially in month 2 when it's a full hour in some cases. Max 30 was a suitable compromise for me. I will see what sort of results I get but of course ...it is all about your calorie intake too !
  • akaguna
    akaguna Posts: 17 Member
    Count me in! I am currently doing 21 day fix extreme. I am on week two day two. I have done many of these programs and they are great for me as there are no gyms in the mountains! Never tried T25 though!
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Just found this! Insanity week 4 for me. After reading some of the above comments I'm scared for month 2 in a couple weeks, I'm a Beachbody newbie, I'm finding the workouts hard enough already! Still undecided which program to try next.