Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    Ruatine wrote: »
    We haven't had a post here in ages, but I saw this on reddit today and had to share:

du7wc5i5z3sr.png

Those...are...magnificient.
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    yirara wrote: »
    Ingredients

SUGAR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORNSTARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN - AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

two cookies of 20 grams contain 13 grams of sugar. Honestly, I don't see anything yummy in here, and I know Oreos taste artificial and not very rich.

You should learn about IIFYM. I am bulking, Oreo's hardly make a dent in my diet. If you like Oreo's and it easily fits into your diet without comprising the micronutrients and fiber portions then chill out and have an oreo.
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Well I just don't know. With double stuff Oreos I can unscrew the cookies, have DOUBLE the creamy goodness, then still crunch away on the crispy chocolate wafers. I think they need Peanut butter Oreos!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    2aycocks wrote: »
    Well I just don't know. With double stuff Oreos I can unscrew the cookies, have DOUBLE the creamy goodness, then still crunch away on the crispy chocolate wafers. I think they need Peanut butter Oreos!

They do!
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    2aycocks wrote: »

They do!

I can die happy now!
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I really like the PB ones. They’re my second favorite after original.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    nutrofight wrote: »
    Wonder who's been paying to keep this thread alive over a year.

Me, obviously.

~Lyssa
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Ruatine wrote: »
    We haven't had a post here in ages, but I saw this on reddit today and had to share:

du7wc5i5z3sr.png

That is one fancy oreo
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    macgurlnet wrote: »

Me, obviously.

~Lyssa

Any new Oreo flavors in the works?
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited March 2018
    I love these.

lgwjd4n4018c.png

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Had one of these bad boys last night after work:

nintchdbpict000293375829.jpg?strip=all&w=620
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I wasn't a huge fan. Did you like it? Super, almost sickly, sweet and I didn't get an Oreo flavor at all.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    I love these.

lgwjd4n4018c.png

I refuse to try them until I'm at a point where I can afford to eat the bag in one go.

Because that's what absolutely will happen.

~Lyssa
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I love these.

lgwjd4n4018c.png

I refuse to try them until I'm at a point where I can afford to eat the bag in one go.

Because that's what absolutely will happen.

~Lyssa

Same here.
  • nutmegoreo

I wasn't a huge fan. Did you like it? Super, almost sickly, sweet and I didn't get an Oreo flavor at all.

I didn't mind it. Preferred it over the Cadbury cream eggs. I think a second one would have been beneficial. Plus it was 2:30 in the morning when I ate it. So that might be influencing me. I'll have to pick up another one tomorrow and will report back.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member

I didn't mind it. Preferred it over the Cadbury cream eggs. I think a second one would have been beneficial. Plus it was 2:30 in the morning when I ate it. So that might be influencing me. I'll have to pick up another one tomorrow and will report back.

Please do, for the edification of the community, of course :wink:
  • nutmegoreo
    kimny72 wrote: »

Please do, for the edification of the community, of course :wink:

:laugh: I'm sure everyone will be on the edge of their seats with anticipation! I'll take one for the team.... this time. :bigsmile:
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    edited March 2018

Me, obviously.

~Lyssa

Any new Oreo flavors in the works?

I heard rumors of Chocolate Hazelnut Oreos and Hot Cinnamon Oreos, though I haven't seen them yet. A friend saw Peeps Oreos at Target.

Yes, my friends let me know when and where they see limited edition Oreos :lol: