True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited March 2018
    You're cruel and not funny. I even clicked on the image to see if it was larger so I could scroll to the side. :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Okay I don’t have a full length mirror but pretend there’s one on this wall

khizpacez91u.jpeg

You have a very nice wall.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited March 2018
    IC: I never planned to post a pic. Them my mouth did way too much talking a while back, probably burning down bridges before they were ever formed.
    A few times lately I've thought about posting a pic but I always chicken out. I'm aware my personality and mood on a bad day sucks, and it might even suck on an ok day too. Sooo ... I'm just gonna leave my face outta this. :grimace:

• projectsix
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC: I never planned to post a pic. Them my mouth did way too much talking a while ago, probably buying down bridges before they were ever formed.
    A few times lately I've thought about posting a pic but I always chicken out. I'm aware my personality and mood on a bad day sucks, and it might even suck on an ok day too. Sooo ... I'm just gonna leave my face outta this. :grimace:

What if we say please? What about begging? I have no shame.
  • projectsix
    What about if I post a gif in my onesie dancing?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC: I never planned to post a pic. Them my mouth did way too much talking a while back, probably burning down bridges before they were ever formed.

Don’t worry about burned bridges!! People love to hate me and I’m still gonna show my damn face!

I love that you do!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    Okay I don’t have a full length mirror but pretend there’s one on this wall

khizpacez91u.jpeg

I am not complaining but next time get dressed first:33
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    I confess I got a smidge drunk last night and ordered Dominos with triple cheese on it. And by a smidge drunk I mean, I passed out where the guy had to call me to wake me up at the door.

I stayed up and ate the whole thing obviously but I had to put in an hour of cardio to calm the one down on the left side of my shoulder.

I drunk ate taco bell this weekend :'(o:)

Pfft you two, I eat like that without drinking.

*sob*

I was going to "woo" this, as in, I think it is a great post. But after reading the "woo dialogue" a few pages back, ICT I have no idea when/whether it is appropriate to use.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I'm long-winded, boring, wall-of-text, and think in terms of music, and crazy. I treat other people as though they are part of my internal dialogue. Mixed-results.

What? You mean people can't read my mind. I've been lied to!!!

Picking up where I left off...mint liqueur, coconut or caramel? Or maybe just nuts....
  • Versicolour
    I
    may
    be
    just
    nuts
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    IC I'm actually not a very nice person
  • Versicolour
    saymyname2 wrote: »

I don't believe it
  • saymyname2

I don't believe it

I'm pretty sure my fat also contains hate for the general public, Maybe once I loose it I'll be a better person LoL
  • Versicolour

I don't believe it

I'm pretty sure my fat also contains hate for the general public, Maybe once I loose it I'll be a better person LoL

I just hope it doesn't dissolve and circulate through your blood stream, poisoning every cell of your body...

I confess I may have watched too much House recently
  • saymyname2

I don't believe it

I just hope it doesn't dissolve and circulate through your blood stream, poisoning every cell of your body...

I confess I may have watched too much House recently

I confess House is sexy AF