Favorite Thing You Ate Today

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Leftover pork carnitas mixed with Bird's Eye marinara veggie noodles. It was surprisingly good.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    I just discovered Ellenos real Greek yogurt at my local grocery. OMG! The marionberry is absolutely divine! Since it's a whole milk yogurt I had to control myself and stop eating right out of the 16 oz container or I would have finished the whole thing. It's pretty high in calories but the difference in this yogurt and random "light" varieties is night and day. I will control myself. I will!

It is so good I actually went back for more and got the lemon curd flavor, as well.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    garlic bread stick
  • freenowphoever
    freenowphoever Posts: 52 Member
    I tasted the broth that I'm cooking my charro beans in. If they turn out half as good as the broth I will be a very happy girl
  • goingforgoal
    goingforgoal Posts: 25 Member
    Peeps and Wine!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Giant bowl of roast butternut, eggplant, zuchinni and red peppers. Like a very large 5q bowl. Dash of salt. Followed by a large 2q bowl of mixed fruit. Grapes, melon, pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberries and blueberries with a sprinkle of flax. . Keeps me full til supper.
  • Jennymarie57
    Jennymarie57 Posts: 57 Member
    twice dipped in melted dark chocolate, ground cocunut/almond/oatmeal balls melded together with coconut oil and maple sugar..sprinkled with crush almond, put in freezer to harden a bit..
  • migratorius
    migratorius Posts: 8 Member
    broccoli tots (green giant)--first try today and they were surprisingly AWESOME.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    I've been craving french fries with ranch lately, probably coming up on tom and want salt. So, french fries.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Homemade beef and Guinness pie.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Peanut butter on toast!
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Peanutbutter and honey/bananna sandwich!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Last night I bought Easter candy for my nieces and nephew and I bought a bag of Lindt coconut truffle mini eggs. OMG, those things are stupid!

aojbjyolfbn0.jpg
  • dw920
    dw920 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm on Day 30 of a Whole 30, and my lunch was Nom Nom Paleo's Italian sausage and kale casserole. It's so good!
  • Sparkeysworld
    Sparkeysworld Posts: 107 Member
    A cardboard sandwich with a paper sauce, washed down with a full glass of fresh air :D
  • RaeBeeBaby
    lporter229 wrote: »
    Last night I bought Easter candy for my nieces and nephew and I bought a bag of Lindt coconut truffle mini eggs. OMG, those things are stupid!

aojbjyolfbn0.jpg

Stupid is as stupid does. Give me some stupid right now!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

aojbjyolfbn0.jpg

Target. Go. Now.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    tacos, the answer is always tacos. I've been meal prepping tacos for lunch for like 3 weeks at this point and i'm not tired of them yet. so gooood.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

aojbjyolfbn0.jpg

Target. Go. Now.

a08larflh45f.jpg
  • tiffanygarncarz8417
    tiffanygarncarz8417 Posts: 38 Member
    A family passed down meal called Sauceless definitely not the healthiest meal but soooo good!tg0qzreyz02b.jpg