Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Replies

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    LA_Star wrote: »
    LBgetsfit wrote: »
    176 to 135
    Various organs shutting down to completing first half marathon! I’m also signed up to do my first Spartan Race this fall.
    fe8ko5xcrukr.jpeg

You are my new spirit animal -- way to go!!!!

You are goals lol
  • lilolilo920
    lilolilo920 Posts: 184 Member
    176 to 135
    Various organs shutting down to completing first half marathon! I’m also signed up to do my first Spartan Race this fall.
    fe8ko5xcrukr.jpeg

This is AWESOME. I hope you’re proud of yourself, this is absolutely amazing!!!
  • choyison
    choyison Posts: 16 Member
    Great job everyone! Very inspirational
  • RunescapeChic
    RunescapeChic Posts: 27 Member
    Love this thread, will be posting next year :)
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    176 to 135
    fe8ko5xcrukr.jpeg
    That's amazing! I wish I knew more of your story! How did you go from various organs shutting down to first half marathon? What tips do you have for someone just starting or even just getting back on track?

• creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    176 to 135
    fe8ko5xcrukr.jpeg
    OMG!!!! How tall, how old, how many calories a day, and how long did it take??? You ROCK!!!!
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    bump
  • mkrlopez
    mkrlopez Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there, I was using My Fitness Pal about 2 years ago and had lost 25 lbs in about 6 mos. My thinking is that if I loose it slow there's a better chance of it staying off. I did it alone because I didn't know how to find a friend. I'm 60, I'm on permanent disability and right now I weigh somewhere between 225 to 235. I'm 54 3/4 I have a problem with edema and when that happens my weight goes up a lot. I don't know if it matters that I have a friend in my age group but my thinking is that we would have more in common.

I'm ready to start using the food diary again and would love a friend that we could encourage one another in our desire to weigh less. I'm doing it for my health number one and second, I hate the way I feel and I want to lose weight so I could get into the clothes in my closet. I wont purchase clothes in my size! I have a phone but the camera is broke so I wont be able to post pics, just yet. I'm moving in June to be closer to my daughter, son in law, and 3 of my grandchildren. When that happens there will be a lot of phones to help get pics posted. I'm not very electronics savvy but my grandchildren can help.

SO, new friend, I would also love it if you were Born Again Christian so that we could share scripture and pray for one another.
  • Frogprincess85
    Frogprincess85 Posts: 8 Member
    These stories are so exciting. I'm 5'4 was just looking for inspiration as I start this journey. 20 lbs need to go.
  • jlmorris0525
    jlmorris0525 Posts: 11 Member
    Bump
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    LA_Star wrote: »
    176 to 135
    fe8ko5xcrukr.jpeg

You are my new spirit animal -- way to go!!!!
    176 to 135
    fe8ko5xcrukr.jpeg

This is AWESOME. I hope you’re proud of yourself, this is absolutely amazing!!!

Thank you, both, so much. It’s been a journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!