What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• EspirituLibre12
    EspirituLibre12 Posts: 4 Member
    Lose 20lbs by June. :)
  • Phoenix_312
    Phoenix_312 Posts: 7 Member
    To get under 200 lbs. Currently sitting at 217.
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    My hips currently measure 38.5. Back in the day before low-rise trousers existed, with my short torso and apple shape I couldn't cope with the waist on women's so always wore men's AND wore them low, resting on my hips to give the illusion my torso was longer. As I recall, I made it up to 38s before being able to make the switch to women's trousers all the way back in 2001. Although I'm not going back to men's, there's something about knowing that I could wear pre-2001 clothing that makes getting my hips under 38 feel like a major milestone.
  • glitterandsparkle8
    glitterandsparkle8 Posts: 34 Member
    My holiday is coming up in 10 weeks so I’m thinking of that now
  • kerrimiller2018
    kerrimiller2018 Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2018
    I’m getting married (destination wedding :) ) in 3 1/2 weeks and I want to have 2 more lbs lost by then and not fall off the wagon while in Vegas! Next goal is to lose 20 lbs by mid-August when we have our celebration of marriage party in our hometown.
  • tammie614
    tammie614 Posts: 48 Member
    goal for April 2018 - to lose 10 lbs. and see a visible difference in my problem areas (midsection/belly and back fat...oye)
  • SinfulBinger
    SinfulBinger Posts: 110 Member
    Get my waist from 27 inches to 25 inches!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Hit -20
  • margaritacabezon
    margaritacabezon Posts: 9 Member
    My first goal was the $1600.00 grant rebate that I wanted which I am happy to say I got!!! Second goal it to hit my healthy goal weight, which I am 10 pounds away from and third goal is to run a half marathon at the end of May!
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Stick to it for a month, and be an inspiration for my bf to get his diet and macros in check!
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    I want to look amazing for prom!
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    my wedding in september but bigger picture goal is to maintain long term of course :)
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    I bought this really cool purple velvet Hendrix inspired jacket from the thrift store a couple years ago because it was so cool. I didn't fit them, but I think in another 15 I could actually wear it out.
  • JoyfullMommy006
    JoyfullMommy006 Posts: 12 Member
    Mini goal is to lose another 5 pounds in the next two weeks - on the road to the next 15 pounds! (Because in 15 pounds I'm buying a new dress to celebrate!!)
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    3 pounds to get to 150 which I thought was my original long term goal, but have changed that now that I am this close
  • sw33tie
    sw33tie Posts: 25 Member
    Jamaica trip in May!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    I'm on pace to lose maybe 2.5 more pounds before I go on holiday toward the end of this month BUT I've been doing very badly at resisting my red wine in the evenings all winter. Spring has sprung and my mini-goal is to redirect that energy into just being out and about more, and thus diverting my attention from the wine. If I can do that I think I can be down 4 pounds by the time I get on the plane.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!