saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    123tacos wrote: »
    123tacos wrote: »
    IC every time I see the username @saymyname2 I start singing Destiny’s Child automatically.

IC its not that kinda say my name ;)

IC I didn't gag but my brain was telling my reflex I should be.

IC I'm lost.

Ooohhhh I get it now!
    Thats your own dam fault for visualising! LoL

Im still lost and ive reread several times

I don't think he likes a fat dom LoL

So sexy, eyes and lips and glasses <3 gorgeous lil lady

You missed the hair. The hair doo tho.

Not blue anymore thou :(

Oh you're right. Is that current?

yes took it this morning
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Medications can do wonders for a broken hearted man
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    IC I'm considering cheating on my LDR

Hmm

Don't get so excited, I didn't mean with you.

Puts pants back on

No. Leave them off, I just bought a plane ticket.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    edited March 2018
    mericose wrote: »
    mericose wrote: »
    I confess that I am tired of getting zero support at home with my fitness journey.

The only support you need comes from your self. If the people around you aren't supportive of your goals then leave them behind lest they hold you back

I agree with this but when you are married with a family, it's not as simple as leaving them behind.

I have an online mentor that I contact weekly who his my support, and has been for my 15 month journey. My family has not been in this place before so had no idea how to support me. In truth, your good example will impact your family and eventually they will embrace what you are doing and the support will come. If you are like a lot of "chronic dieters" (as I was for years) your family has heard this before so you need to keep up your own determination and be an example. When they see that you are serious and you have some success to show they will come on board.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    IC today I asked a friend for a ride & an alibi to take care of someone-I was only 1/2 joking.
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I confess the song ridin' by Chamillionaire always makes me happy. I don't careee
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    I confess that my "fasted training" regimen didn't go very well today. At all. It turned into me making a quick detour on the way to the gym starving which then ended up with me eating a box of lucky charms marshmallow rice krispie bars and cherry pepsi to wash it down. I don't think i'm very good at fasting.
  • Ready2befithealthy
    Ready2befithealthy Posts: 303 Member
    I confess that my "fasted training" regimen didn't go very well today. At all. It turned into me making a quick detour on the way to the gym starving which then ended up with me eating a box of lucky charms marshmallow rice krispie bars and cherry pepsi to wash it down. I don't think i'm very good at fasting.

It's so hard to fast Bradley. I make bad choices too when I do that. Best bet is to have a healthy cheat on hand...like almonds or something. You look amazing so I'm sure it didn't set you back to much. Plus Lucky Charms are awesome. ;)
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member

I always do terrible fasting...i get weak & sick & end up binge eating way more than I would have eaten in the 1st place....

Hugs to you Bradley <3
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    I confess its been 3 years since i had sex
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    confess...
    I drunk texted my mom last night and didn't remember at all what I said...she brought it up today and I tried to pretend like I knew what she was talking about. She mentioned my text from yesterday and I had absolutely no recollection, but when I checked, sure enough, I said it.

It wasn't awful, but the fact I didn't remember bothers me
  • curlygirlusn
    curlygirlusn Posts: 61 Member
    IC that there is a young man (27 y.o.) at work who is young enough to be my son and I am absolutely mesmerized by his beautiful blue eyes. I'm a sucker for blue eyes.
  • WNCrunner
    WNCrunner Posts: 142 Member
    IC that I am sitting
    Up alone waiting to talk to someone
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    confess...
    I drunk texted my mom last night and didn't remember at all what I said...she brought it up today and I tried to pretend like I knew what she was talking about. She mentioned my text from yesterday and I had absolutely no recollection, but when I checked, sure enough, I said it.

It wasn't awful, but the fact I didn't remember bothers me

I DRUNK DIALLED MY MOTHER ALSO!?!! Apparently I needed to tell her I loved her. God, I'm so giving and generous really because that's what Mother's Day is for.
    *how sad I had no hot biscuit to drunk dial :|

I did this a couple of weeks ago, I was all sentimental and lovey...she liked it, had no idea I was tipsy as hell

Maybe it's better to be mom rather than 'hot biscuit'...when its a guy I'm usually embarrassed the next day...don't like to give away that "power" (of my feelings)