Anxiety ...

So, I’ve been super on point for the past week. Cut down on caffeine intake, sweets (except one small chocolate one time). I’ve gone pretty clean. Is it normal to feel a small bit of anxiety from the body change? Only every now and then. Just not sure.

Replies

• andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    It is very normal, but not healthy and should be dealt with. What exactly is it you fear?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    What body change are you experiencing?

It's perfectly normal to feel anxious when going out of our comfort zone/changing behavior. A smaller body, as well as eating more mindfully, can also make you feel more self-conscious.

Maybe you're having caffeine withdrawal (too)?

Eating clean can mean anything, so it means nothing, and you can eat anything in moderation (and still lose weight).
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    It's normal.
    One way to feel better about your body if you are not already doing it, is to find some exercise that you love.
  • melissaentwistle3
    melissaentwistle3 Posts: 23 Member
    Thank you all for the comments. I think hopping on the elliptical will be so helpful. I was also thinking caffeine withdrawal too
  • litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    I have experienced anxiety for most of my life, until recently I discovered running - a 5 km run every morning and I'm good for the day. It's fabulous and has noticeably changed my outlook