What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    I call this my "gourmet hippy" dinner. Roasted veg, lentil and garbanzo sprouts, and tempeh over polenta. Seasoned with Italian spices and truffle oil.
    (note the truffle oil was a gift, and this is the first meal I actually liked it with. Perfect compliment to this choice of veggies).
    8p9gdgrjfxnl.jpg
    qax3q2tkhdgr.jpg
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    amandaeve wrote: »
    I call this my "gourmet hippy" dinner. Roasted veg, lentil and garbanzo sprouts, and tempeh over polenta. Seasoned with Italian spices and truffle oil.
    (note the truffle oil was a gift, and this is the first meal I actually liked it with. Perfect compliment to this choice of veggies).
    8p9gdgrjfxnl.jpg
    qax3q2tkhdgr.jpg

looks devine...this is so my jam!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    nwutlfagmlx3.jpeg

Shrimp shirataki alfredo o:) This brand of shirataki noodles is really amazing. I had to check the bag twice to make sure they were low cal lol, because they tasted more like traditional flour noodles. So good and satisfying.

I love shirataki noodles...what brand did you use?

I do too :smiley: Nasoya pasta zero @vegmebuff

• bootyrubsandtacos
    pzda9rzr4e36.jpeg

Burger with rice and beans and cauliflower rice for dinner :smiley:
  • vegmebuff
    nwutlfagmlx3.jpeg

Shrimp shirataki alfredo o:) This brand of shirataki noodles is really amazing. I had to check the bag twice to make sure they were low cal lol, because they tasted more like traditional flour noodles. So good and satisfying.

Thank you...will source them out! :)
  • colletteseas
    colletteseas Posts: 3 Member
    I hope I did not break any rules by posting 4 pics on one post? i tried to look up the rules and my PC crashed...weird?
    Here are images of the kinds of food I used to be making before I started the keto diet:
    1. Hamburger stew with tomatoes, bacon, potatoes, carrots and onions yumm!
    2. Home-made pizza from scratch, fun for the kiddoes, but now I won't be making this too often!
    3. This was like day 3 on keto diet, cut up pork chops, raw mushrooms and spinach, some olive oil and salt and pepper. I need more ideas on what to cook lol!
    4. I made this really yummy lentil soup with carrots, onions, cut up ham from Easter dinner, and I love to garnish with spinach leaves just for me! The carbs from this were a bit high, but I was soooo hungry so that's how it's going so far. Went from a 300-500 carbs/day diet to a 30-100 carbs/day now. Quite a change! No sodas, no sugar, no breads....it's not easy but I like the feel of it.

1. i7wk00af8i7i.jpg
    2. ccgem4feoy3c.jpg
    3. ik7qlq73tpyj.jpg
    4. 55a3692bv179.jpg

• colletteseas
    colletteseas Posts: 3 Member
    Wow, just realized this thread has been inactive since 2012! Oops! Haha, well had to figure out how to post pics and such anyway!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    p2utwkvk8ujc.jpeg

Cottage cheese with banana, raspberries and walnuts.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    kch0g231hpdd.jpeg

Vegan “tuna salad” on a pita.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Madras curry with sweet potato, eggplant, spinach, and lentil sprouts:
    uuyk973vgx1t.jpg
  • vegmebuff
    wisrxro4116v.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    49fr8gx6arth.jpg
    nuv6sbt4gxbx.jpg
    3zpz3dtn4t1r.jpg
    zdypllyi3iop.jpg
    7uvfl4sdunvc.jpg
  • vegmebuff
    crazyravr wrote: »
    nwutlfagmlx3.jpeg

Thank you...will source them out! :)

I don't think we have these in Canada. If you find them let me know where.

yes...I do believe you're right. Couldn't find them either. I wrote to the company as well - just haven't heard from them as of yet.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Had a delicious post workout treat. It's rolled ice cream and they make a bit of a show when putting it together. End result is pretty and delicious. I got the Halva, which involves caramel, pecans and toasted marshmallow.

2nq3xgw.jpg
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Here's my 380 calorie supper from last night: Port-A-Pit Chicken thigh (homemade - copycat recipe), sweet potato fries (baked) and broccoli. w8q3sv7velci.jpg
  • char1iej
    char1iej Posts: 36 Member
    Lunch salad with low carb Goddess dressing
    30078675_921679347994715_7328374891822972928_n.jpg
    Provolone-stuffed, bacon-wrapped chicken with Normandy blend veggies
    29416281_2128570600697852_7894853740698533888_n.jpg