• mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    mph323 wrote: »
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Sadly the only thing my diet does shrink breasts. Can i get some love from all the other females now rolling their tube sock boobs up and stuffing them into their bras. Sadness

Ah yes... rolling and stuffing are old familiar friends of mine... you have my condolences :wink:

as much as id like no one else to have to deal with tube sock boobs, Im glad im not alone :p

Nope. Sadly not :tongue:

Following the thread in case there's some kind of a miracle cure :wink:

Apparently the miracle cure is chicken nuggets. Unless the breast enhancement side effects only apply to men - in which case, what a waste!

I can confirm that it does NOT work for women :tongue:

Huh - there goes my new theory on how I got over-endowed. :o
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Sadly the only thing my diet does shrink breasts. Can i get some love from all the other females now rolling their tube sock boobs up and stuffing them into their bras. Sadness

Ah yes... rolling and stuffing are old familiar friends of mine... you have my condolences :wink:

as much as id like no one else to have to deal with tube sock boobs, Im glad im not alone :p

Apparently the miracle cure is chicken nuggets. Unless the breast enhancement side effects only apply to men - in which case, what a waste!

I was over endowed before I started losing weight. Chicken nuggets were not part of my regular diet. They were/are part of my regular diet while losing weight (go figure :eyeroll:)
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member

I was over endowed before I started losing weight. Chicken nuggets were not part of my regular diet. They were/are part of my regular diet while losing weight (go figure :eyeroll:)

I had breast reduction surgery to go from a lot over-endowed to a little over-endowed and was told with dense breast tissue I would never get any smaller. After a 50 lb loss I'm now following this thread in the hopes someone will explain the sock thing :'(
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member

Yup. At one point I was seriously considering bra stuffing, largely just to make my bras *fit* -- because cheap, too. :D

Now I'm a 34DD. Not so much fun.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    A good bra or surgery.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Don't lose weight is the answer cos I lost mine (mostly) when I did - no regrets though :smiley:
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Off the top of my head:

- spend so little on food and other things that you can afford a breast augmentation

- do exercisses that improve your posture and develop your pecs (will have zero impact on breasts but can alter how your chest looks)

- invest in a padded or push up bra. There are a million on the market.

- find a way to embrace your small boobs

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Sorry, ladies, the men have all the "luck":

"A growing number of reported cases of male gynaecomastia have coincided with topical exposure to the oils" [lavender and tea tree essential oils].

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-43429933
  • Tq43
    Tq43 Posts: 85 Member
    Following with interest ;) ... the first place I lose weight is my chest.... not nice ...wish it was my tummy or thighs . .. now, I wouldn't complain about that!