I will get there!

staceyh8989
staceyh8989 Posts: 34 Member
edited April 2018 in Success Stories
I have always hated my legs with a passion as much as being embarrassed and never have them out even in sweltering hot weather (not they we get much in the uk

Replies

• andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Good luck girl <3 I hope you can learn to love your legs no matter their size though, I am sure they aren't as bad as you think
  • gcconroy29
    gcconroy29 Posts: 85 Member
    You will. And keep showing them off so you can actually see your progress
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    I was in the same boat. And while my legs will never be model material they are now quite toned and normal size.I am so damn proud of what I achieved. Even my family commented that they would never have expected me to be able to tone them as much as I have (Neither did I, I just kept going).
    At times I look in the mirror or when I am exercising and I am amazed that these legs are really mine. I wear more (shortish) skirts, running leggings and shorts. Seriously I wear more short (and shorter) skirts than when I was 17.

So keep going. It is totally possible
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 976 Member
    Don’t wait until you feel that you have reached your goal to wear shorts in public. Live your life now they way you want to live it—-fully.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Do you lift weights? That and inclines like hiking and stairs intervals got my legs into incredible shape! I used to have shapeless squishy trunks for legs, now I have shapely legs with muscle definition and actual defined ankles, calves, quads & hamstrings... I never in my life thought it was possible! What are you doing for exercise?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!