Diet tips to grow bigger breasts

Replies

• Vanyahiril
    Vanyahiril Posts: 89 Member
    Pregnancy. Mine are bigger now than pre pregnancy. However, they are tube socks , so I practice a regular tuck and roll. I’ve also got loose skin and stretch marks so...
  • alcomer
    alcomer Posts: 101 Member
    I hear big boobs are over rated, but I would not know since I never graduated out of an A cup!!!
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,494 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    I assume this doesn't need to be said, but since people generally disappoint me...

BIGGER BOOBS IS NOT A GOOD REASON TO GET PREGNANT.

I understand there are lasting side effects. Very long-lasting side effects.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited April 2018
    Big boobs are totally overrated. I'm envious of my smaller friends and their ability to wear cute backless tops and strappy dresses. It's a total PITA to always have to worry about what bra will go with something. Have you ever worn a strapless bra? They are awful when you're a D cup or more. Heck, I'd just like to be able to walk around the house in a tank-top with no bra, but I can't. Also, guess what happens to those D cup boobs when you age? It's not pretty....gravity is not kind, I can tell you that.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    There's something to be said with inhabiting the body you have with care and thoughtfulness, and examining why certain changes give certain people more anxiety than others. I think it takes specific experiences and access to other perspectives to start to resist allowing manufactured ideals to get under our skin, if you'll excuse the pun.

I return you to chicken nugget speak.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,953 Member
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I don’t know about chicken nuggets...but there are always chicken cutlets.

hhjf9bugcsbm.jpeg

For those who've not had hands on this kind of silicone technology: The feel of a high-quality product is surprisingly natural. If you think someone will notice when they hug you, they won't. Obviously, they lack the warmth of human tissue, but it's unnoticeable under clothes in casual social touch situations.

I use the full-compensation version, though only on the rare occasions I wear grown-up girly clothes, as those fit really poorly (sag & wrinkle) on a fully-flat chest. The weight, feel, and "drape" are surprisingly natural, with a well-fitted bra.

Those in certain demographics will want to think carefully about the "false advertising" implications in . . . um . . . less casual social situations. There, you will be found out.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Yes, chest exercises help the area look better, but don't really make your breasts bigger. However I have pec-cleavage and I'm happy with it.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Not sure if this is any thing...just an observation...when I have been on diets before, usually low fat ones, they were the first place I lost weight. This time I am trying to have a more balanced approach, including carbs, fat, & protein and not much change.
  • spzjlb
    spzjlb Posts: 599 Member
    Seriously?
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Has anyone suggested this thread is worthless without pictures yet?

I'll back out now before it gets too creepy ;)
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Weight loss, the boobs offer themselves as tribute first. Every. Time.
    Not the double chin.
    Not the butt.
    The sweater puppies are always the first to go.
  • ljmorgi
    ljmorgi Posts: 264 Member
    Weight loss, the boobs offer themselves as tribute first. Every. Time.
    Not the double chin.
    Not the butt.
    The sweater puppies are always the first to go.

Unless your genetics say otherwise. Mine didn't change despite at 75-pound weight change over the years.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Has anyone suggested this thread is worthless without pictures yet?

I'll back out now before it gets too creepy ;)

Too late, you went there. Congrats.
  • vickylc17
    vickylc17 Posts: 19 Member
    A good plastic surgeon will sort that out for ya
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Does any of you have any diet tips to grow boobs without gaining lots of weight? Or any other kind of tip for natural breast enlargement really. Even a small difference will count

When I lost weight my breaats changed. One side got noticeable smaller than the other. I've been thinking about getting padding or some silicone thing to slip in my bra to even things out because it looks pretty lopsided.

If it really bothers you after you have lost weight maybe consider implants.