New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2018
    Review coming your way tonight....... je4msvbgg97b.jpeg

I got my pack from Enlightened too! They said they were sending the new flavors but it was just their peanut butter versions, which is a little disappointing because I wanted to try movie night especially but hey at least I have 4 of these now if it’s addicting!

I would’ve had it tonight but I saved my calories for the Pancakes & Syrup Peeps. I don’t live near a Kroger so I got them on eBay out of last minute desperation to try them. I’m not impressed. They have maple syrup notes to them, but no pancake flavor at all :/ I’ll be sticking with the Neapolitan filled peeps delights for now, those were insanely delicious!
    g9b1i0nuk57l.jpeg
    2fozehf8j8t4.jpeg
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    Ok so, I definitely liked the Marshmallow PB. The first bite had a good marshmallow flavor. However, it suffered from the same quality as some others-after awhile, because of the coldness, I stopped tasting marshmallow when I had a bite of just the base. The really melty parts around the edges and in the bottom as I ate it had more flavor to me. Now, when you get a chunk of peanut butter along with the base, that really helped the marshmallow flavor come out. There was definitely a good amount of peanut butter, very much like the chocolate peanut butter pint, but obviously not enough to have some with every bite of the base. I think if the base were a touch sweeter, it would’ve been a home run. However, I’ll definitely repurchase. Enlightened has better peanut butter chunks and flavor in their pints than any other low cal pints out there in my opinion. k8epfhgprvj8.jpeg
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    My other two pictures won’t upload. I didn’t mean to just post a pic of one PB lump in the bottom.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    3D_HDIC_14OZ_Trio_VanCaraWhtChoc_340x346_0.png

This is tasty! I got the coffee vanilla chocolate too but haven't tried that one yet. But yWh... 450 calories for a satisfying serving for me!

The coffee trio is amazing. My favorite of the trio flavors is lemon raspberry, although all of the trio flavors are delicious!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    3D_HDIC_14OZ_Trio_VanCaraWhtChoc_340x346_0.png

This is tasty! I got the coffee vanilla chocolate too but haven't tried that one yet. But yWh... 450 calories for a satisfying serving for me!

The coffee trio is amazing. My favorite of the trio flavors is lemon raspberry, although all of the trio flavors are delicious!

I almost got that one but only had coupons for 2 pints!
  • hgycta
    edited April 2018
    Buy one get one free coupon for enlightened: http://go.eatenlightened.com/april-bogo?utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=62066486&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--b1OpvWU9vhE9tpQ2SpJ3CfBc8-1vjRw0Yx4bx1qNDGE61byeJpMj5VZY4InC7vh6PiczW24HpOrKZVqYolNhB2DKp4Q&_hsmi=62066486

Also, I figured a lot of you here are probably coffee drinkers. I've been wanting to try Death Wish coffee, has anyone here tried it? I read somewhere it has around 700mg of caffeine per cup but I have a hard time believing it. My brother talked me into spending a little over $20 on a bag of Kimera Koffee recently (which is supposed to be extremely good with nootropics), but honestly after drinking two cups today I hardly notice a difference... it doesn't even taste that great....
  • hgycta
    I agree with @kellymccrea1 Enlightened would’ve hit a home run with a tad bit sweeter base. That being said, I think I enjoyed it a lot more than her because I let my pints thaw for 40 minutes for perfect consistency and I never stopped tasting the marshmallow. It kind of reminds me more of ice cream flavored shaved ice with the marshmallow creme (in terms of flavor definitely not texture).
    Plenty of peanut butter chunks which are my favorite part of the chocolate peanut butter pint, but for some reason it was a little weird in this. In a way... it clashed. Maybe a softer creme would have worked better? I’ve had peanut butter and marshmallow creme sandwiches before and enjoyed them, so maybe I grew out of it but I feel like it didn’t work as well here. I like the marshmallow, I like the peanut butter, but together they don’t do each other the justice they deserved.
    I would get it again, but I would still choose chocolate peanut butter over this one and I’m hoping the marshmallow base will eventually be used with a different mix-in.
    rnklse3ac0f9.jpeg
    eswa83r08jvy.jpeg
    0vsqsnut30cc.jpeg
    jdn8frk9dg45.jpeg
    yypt0u7mkuph.jpeg
  • PSS33884
    PSS33884 Posts: 71 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Won a case of four breakfast pizzas on Facebook so I finally got a chance to try these. Everyone here was right, these “pizzas” are REALLY disappointing! Maybe it doesn’t help that I already don’t care for chicken that much but it was also A LOT thinner and smaller than I was expecting for how much they normally charge for these, I wouldn’t pay more than $1 and even then $1 seems a bit high for how unsatisfying it is. It’s like a thick cut piece of chicken lunch meat with fake tasting eggs on top. Even though the ingredients are supposedly really good I felt like the egg mcmuffin I had at McDonald’s this morning was higher quality than this... 1/10
    n0bzfxcaarjd.jpeg

Hold on... the crust is chicken? And they call that 'real' pizza? WTH?

For someone that has to control carbs and protein, these are actually pretty good. Haven't tried the breakfast pizzas yet. The other pizzas and enchiladas are good.

• hgycta
    Dunkin Donuts has heard my crying out for more cotton candy flavored things. Please please please let this be the beginning of a beautiful trend that other companies try and steal.