Sammy's OMAD Path

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Still sending lots of love and positivity. I really hope they do the right thing <3
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Hi Sammy,
    Congrats on the 160's. I am sending positive vibes your way for hub, hope things work out in his favor!
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    Congrats on 160! You're a rockstar Sammy!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    You are only 2 lbs higher than me now!! You've done so well...
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Way to go Sammy!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2018

Yes she is!!! :)
  • bandwidthbandit
    bandwidthbandit Posts: 74 Member
    Keep up the good work and don't fret. Jobs come and go. Doors open and close, but sticking together and persevering is what makes a family strong. It's the real glue...
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    Analyzing April
    April 11th

Weight - 168.8

I met my 500 calorie goal last night, before dance class.

Thank you all for your support. I know that we will/can manage until he finds something else, just after 10 years of service it is shocking.

:)

• sammygold2015
    minigrrll wrote: »
    You are only 2 lbs higher than me now!! You've done so well...

Yes she is!!! :)

Y'all have been my inspiration for sure
  • sammygold2015
    Keep up the good work and don't fret. Jobs come and go. Doors open and close, but sticking together and persevering is what makes a family strong. It's the real glue...

I want to think I am a strongly supportive person, we will make it through. :)
  • sammygold2015
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Still sending lots of love and positivity. I really hope they do the right thing <3
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Hi Sammy,
    Congrats on the 160's. I am sending positive vibes your way for hub, hope things work out in his favor!

Thank you!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Wow! You're doing so awesome! Love those numbers...
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2018
    You are doing great!!! :)
  • sammygold2015
    Thanks y'all!
  • sammygold2015
    Analyzing April
    April 12th

Weight - 171

I ate tons yesterday. I had a hypoglycemic episode yesterday. I'll tell you that it must have been stress induced because I have not had a severe episode since I began omad. Anyways, I will tell you some of the things I consumed.

16oz of Orange Juice and 3 glucose tabs - this was to bring me out of my episode.

Then I thought, "well my fast is ruined, we shall just make it a splurge day...."

Lunch- Pulled Pork Kim chi fries, and a lemon blueberry cookie.

Snack- Jalapeno kettle cooked chips

Dinner- Chicken Alfredo Pasta (I was already planning this for dinner)

3 pound jump from yesterdays weight, but it was really heavy carbs, so I will manage the water weight tomorrow.

I plan of water fasting today, and getting back on schedule tomorrow. No regrets.

• EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Analyzing April
    April 12th

Weight - 171

I ate tons yesterday. I had a hypoglycemic episode yesterday. I'll tell you that it must have been stress induced because I have not had a severe episode since I began omad. Anyways, I will tell you some of the things I consumed.

16oz of Orange Juice and 3 glucose tabs - this was to bring me out of my episode.

Then I thought, "well my fast is ruined, we shall just make it a splurge day...."

Lunch- Pulled Pork Kim chi fries, and a lemon blueberry cookie.

Snack- Jalapeno kettle cooked chips

Dinner- Chicken Alfredo Pasta (I was already planning this for dinner)

3 pound jump from yesterdays weight, but it was really heavy carbs, so I will manage the water weight tomorrow.

I plan of water fasting today, and getting back on schedule tomorrow. No regrets.

I like the water fast idea, after a "bad" eating day.

By way, you are making great progress, while dealing with "life" problems. Good luck!

• dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Sammy you are doing great in terms of the stress you have going on right now. I am sure the water fast will get the weight off in no time. KUTGW!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    You have so much going on, and you have to take care of yourself. I know that fasting can be very stressful on the body, even if it's considered "good stress." Try to be kind to yourself -- you don't want to get sick on top of everything else. Your health is the most important! Sending you healing energy <3
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2018
    2.2 pound gain ain't bad for all you ate, it will come back off fast!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Be careful with those really low cal days. That is probably what brought that on. I had one of those year before last eating low carb I think and was seriously fading after running and then walking around an amusement park and had to grab a soda to revive me. Anyways keep up the good work but also be careful!