What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I did 4 pull-ups with 25 pounds added to the weight belt!!!

You're a beast. <3

I've been working on my pull ups all winter and have been trying to figure when a good time is to add weight, I have an adjustable weight vest. This gives me inspiration.

Once I could do eight in one set, my trainer started adding weighted sets now and then.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2018

You're a beast. <3

I've been working on my pull ups all winter and have been trying to figure when a good time is to add weight, I have an adjustable weight vest. This gives me inspiration.

Once I could do eight in one set, my trainer started adding weighted sets now and then.

I am 13 in one set. I do another round tomorrow, I think it might be time. ya think? :+1:
  • quiksylver296

You're a beast. <3

I am 13 in one set. I do another round tomorrow, I think it might be time. ya think? :+1:

Definitely!
  • quiksylver296

You're a beast. <3

So, @RoxieDawn, what's the verdict?!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!