Britt's Goal or Bust OMAD Journey

Replies

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    You are so close to goal and doing so well! Great work...
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Way to go Britt!
  • minigrrll
    I just noticed your new profile picture - you look lovely!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    @tlblanksfit those wings were amazing! OMAD must also be contributing to my diminished appetite, because when I was LC before, I could eat a pound of bacon for breakfast, all of the toppings off of a large pizza for lunch, eat a few other snacks, AND eat all of those wings for dinner. I really have NO idea how I ate so much and still lost so much weight, but it's funny to reminisce. I eat a mere fraction of that now.

@minigrrll @blambo61 thank you so much!
  • sammygold2015
    sammygold2015 Posts: 630 Member
    And now I need wings. I think I will go ahead and start planing for Friday's meal!
  • brittdee88
    @sammygold2015 they were soooo good, but B-Dubs has made their prices RIDICULOUS now. I was luckily able to get two meals out of it, but in my past life, that would've been 1 of 3-5 meals of the day for $13! I used to be able to get the same thing for $8 just a few years ago. Smh.
  • brittdee88
    Day 27 (4/10): 143.4 | 11.6/25 pounds gone! Over 46% of the way to goal!
    Trendweight: 147.1 | Projected goal date: August 6, 2018 - Now we're talking!
    OMAD Streak: 8

It looks like MFP is experiencing issues with the image upload feature, so I can't post a pic. I had the other half of my wings and veggie sticks with sparkling wine and some low carb chocolate mousse. It was ~15 g total carbs.
  • minigrrll
    edited April 2018
    So exciting Britt! You're doing so well... I can't wait for Trendweight to give me a goal date again... :)
  • brittdee88
    Thanks, @minigrrll! I just want it to finally read goal weight. I’m happy it’s moving back down. Have you been weighing to get your goal date?
  • minigrrll
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Thanks, @minigrrll! I just want it to finally read goal weight. I’m happy it’s moving back down. Have you been weighing to get your goal date?

I have only just weighed after a break of a week or so - and it's going up. So it is not giving me a goal date... Hopefully that will change in the next week or so... I'd be happy with 2020 right now! :)
  • brittdee88
    minigrrll wrote: »
    I have only just weighed after a break of a week or so - and it's going up. So it is not giving me a goal date... Hopefully that will change in the next week or so... I'd be happy with 2020 right now! :)

With a few weeks of OMAD, I am sure you will get a goal date before then!
  • sammygold2015
    I am so happy for you, your going to be sliding into the 30's before you know it.
  • brittdee88
    Thanks, @sammygold2015! I sure hope so!
  • brittdee88
    edited April 2018
    Day 28 (4/11): 142.8 | 12.2/25 pounds gone! Over 48% of the way to goal!
    Trendweight: 146.7 | Projected goal date: July 7, 2018
    OMAD Streak: 9

cli6q6wy34et.jpg
    I didn't eat the tomatoes because they were sliced too thickly for my liking, and I didn't have a knife! I left some lettuce as well.
    I also had a glass of red, so I totaled ~8 g carbs.
  • minigrrll
    Keep it up!!!
  • aleroache20
    aleroache20 Posts: 106 Member
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    Day 28 (4/11): 142.8 | 12.2/25 pounds gone! Over 48% of the way to goal!
    Trendweight: 146.7 | Projected goal date: July 7, 2018
    OMAD Streak: 9

cli6q6wy34et.jpg
    I didn't eat the tomatoes because they were sliced too thickly for my liking, and I didn't have a knife! I left some lettuce as well.
    I also had a glass of red, so I totaled ~8 g carbs.

Looks delicious Britt!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Britt, you are doing so good!
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    dkayingram wrote: »
    Britt, you are doing so good!

I've finally made it through Britt's story and would definitely say she is excelling. Very inspiring.
  • sammygold2015
    is that pesto chicken kabobs? yum.
  • brittdee88
    Thanks so much, @minigrrll @aleroache20 @dkayingram
    Welcome, @EstrangedTiger! I definitely have NOT excelled the entire time (I have like 3 other threads full of miserable failures to prove it!). I seem to have gotten my mojo back, and I am hoping it will last for these last 12 or so pounds!
    @sammygold2015 I got these from a Mediterranean stall at the farmers market -- the green you see is from the chimichurri. It was beyond delicious!