Just a small success so far....

Options
YNVREE81
YNVREE81 Posts: 4 Member
So if I’m honest with you guys...Back in March(Just last Month) I was totally considering weight loss surgery . I went and seen the doctor, took care of all the prerequisites and spoke with the psychologist and nutritionist, got all of my approvals. Then after I stepped on the scale on my second visit with nutritionist and realized that in ONE MONTH I had loss 19.5 pounds. I had a change of heart & I am making a personal commitment to keep going strong without surgery. Don’t get me wrong I don’t believe that anything is wrong with choosing that path but I no longer want to travel down it. 20 pounds isn’t life changing but it’s a huge deal to me!!!
#80-100 more to go!
# I really was asleep when my BFF snapped the picture
# More updates to come!98jcf63njk5a.jpeg

Replies

• mamafazz
    mamafazz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    20pounds is huge!! Congratulations, you can do it!
  • 43kelli
    43kelli Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!! Whatever you did to have that happen, keep doing it!!! Happy dance!!!
  • kalahmarii
    kalahmarii Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats! My mom just went through weight loss surgery, and it's definitely an "if you absolutely need to" kind of surgery. Hopefully I can keep my a** in gear so that I never have to go through that kind of pain. Keep us updated!
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look great! You've got a great start, more power to you!
  • QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous start. I bet you feel so much better!
  • j_skwerl
    j_skwerl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look fabulous already!
  • lindaw1506
    lindaw1506 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Awesome story, fantastic results so far congratulations :)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Every one of the success stories was done 1 ounce at a time. That’s 320 successes for you so far, not minor at all!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Keep it up! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!