• Larafit28
    Larafit28 Posts: 5 Member
    New Zealand ❤️
  • goku2015dios
    goku2015dios Posts: 78 Member
    Dallas Tx
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Richmond, Virginia. There's plenty to do here fitness wise. Good places for running, a lot of gyms and parks. But, I prefer my home gym and backyard for my exercise.
  • tmetoyer123
    tmetoyer123 Posts: 25 Member
    20 Miles Northeast of Houston Texas. Hot, Humid and more Hot!
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    edited April 2018
    St. Thomas, Ontario Canada.
  • chris5602
    chris5602 Posts: 31 Member
    About an hour away from Toronto Canada. The winter is so long and cold that my only way to keep focused is in the basement on my treadmill...not to fun or motivating. I do ski but you get tired of being cold. Can't wait for warmer weather to go out and walk.
  • ibarrarocio93
    ibarrarocio93 Posts: 8 Member
    Tucson, Arizona
  • ravergirl1992
    ravergirl1992 Posts: 39 Member
    Berkshire, England.

Terrible weather prevents me from doing much outside during the Winter but I work at a University so the odd nice day means a walk around campus :smile:
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    I'm from Northwest Alabama, and it has no impact. I can watch what I eat and go to a gym no matter where I live. I would likely be more motivated if I lived close to a beach, but whatever lol.

Likewise with @djeffreys10 , doesnt matter where I live, makes no impact. I'm from Dublin in Ireland
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    chris5602 wrote: »
    About an hour away from Toronto Canada. The winter is so long and cold that my only way to keep focused is in the basement on my treadmill...not to fun or motivating. I do ski but you get tired of being cold. Can't wait for warmer weather to go out and walk.

Ski what is wrong with you. It is too damn cold to be skiing. Joking.
    I love my summer. This weather does not want to go away.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Florida here. During the summer, almost all year round, all you have to do is walk to your car and you will literally melt the pounds away. It’s so hot here
  • branvil
    branvil Posts: 11 Member
    Baton Rouge, LA
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    New Zealand :)
  • JDSapp4585
    JDSapp4585 Posts: 29 Member
    Florida here. During the summer, almost all year round, all you have to do is walk to your car and you will literally melt the pounds away. It’s so hot here

I'm originally from Florida and I know exactly what you're talking about, makes me think that's why I'm in this situation in the first place (too hot to get outside haha).

I now live in Middle Tennessee about 35 miles South of Nashville
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Australia
  • Stormsmum2013
    Stormsmum2013 Posts: 4 Member
    South Australia (one of the most beautifull places in the world) - bought an ipod yesterday and some beats by dre and charging up the fitbit :)
  • S_Elizabeth11
    S_Elizabeth11 Posts: 52 Member
    JDSapp4585 wrote: »

I'm originally from Florida and I know exactly what you're talking about, makes me think that's why I'm in this situation in the first place (too hot to get outside haha).

I now live in Middle Tennessee about 35 miles South of Nashville

I live near Cookeville, TN!
  • roscoe2317
    roscoe2317 Posts: 28 Member
    North Carolina
  • Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Brampton, ontario, Canada