What is your recent PR or accomplishment?

Replies

• Lesley2603
    Lesley2603 Posts: 119 Member
    Big changes this week, moved from office based to working from home. Have treated my former commute time as workout time and upped my exercise and have kept my nutrition on tap. Early days but a good start
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Was able to bench 55 lb. on Monday (which is good for my scrawny-armed self) and completed the Shamrock Shuffle 8K in a PR time of 48:22 (three minutes faster than last year)!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    I made it through another week... does that count?

Totally.
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    70kg deadlift tonite. I started my heavy programme 6 weeks ago. I also benched 40kg yesterday.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    I finally got up the courage to do Bulgarian split squats with a bar - I'd been sticking exclusively to dumbbells, because I thought it would be easiest to maintain balance and form, but I ran out of heavy enough dumbbells a while ago and was at the point that I could only add volume.

I finally said enough already this week, and did them with a bar the first time. I not only had no problems with balance and form, I also added 15lb and felt like I could have done rather a lot more. I'm excited to be seeing significant progress again (my quads and glutes have been complaining for days, though).
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    After a few setbacks:

390 bench (it was ugly as sin)
    510 squat
    550 deadlift

I have more in me on the last two but the bench is my challenge.
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    edited April 2018
    Kettle bell swinging with 30 lbs
    Can hold 60 sec plank with proper form comfortably
    Learned to squat last week with a barbell for the first time with 45 lbs and did 70 lbs this week. I feel like a bad a%$
    Able to hold a plank a lot better in TRX without totally dying.
    Being able to keep my speed more consistent a lot better in cycling class

• watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    A small pr this week whilst cutting

160kg x 6 front squat whilst weighing under 220lb
  • abel12mfp
    abel12mfp Posts: 14 Member
    I have recently leg pressed 160kgs- 352lbs. More than double my body weight, I am pretty chuffed!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Most recent The first time a km under 6min/km (5:53) So exciting! It was part of a 5km PR where my average time was 6:27km/min So I know that there is room still to progress
  • Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    I’ll add another weird one.

I lifted in excess of 110,000 lbs last week. With 44190 coming in my last weeks lower intensity day. Now it’s thrown off by me doing 3x10 leg presses at 608. Normal tonnage per week is around 80k-90k range for me.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    leg pressed 240 pounds which is exactly double my body weight and it made me realize also my starting weight so iv lost half of me hah...guess im heading over to NSV thread XD
  • flowerhorsey
    flowerhorsey Posts: 154 Member
    205 deadlift yesterday!!!!
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,971 Member
    Just completed rowing over 350,000 meters for my part in the Concept2 Team World Erg Challenge held from Mar 15 thru Apr 15.

The next goal is to row an additional 150,000 meters in the next 15 days to complete my goal of rowing 2 million lifetime meters by Apr 30, which is the end of the current C2 rowing season.