Just curious

Avocado_Angel
Avocado_Angel Posts: 2,362 Member
How much alcohol can you drink before you are officially drunk? I seem to be a half bottle of wine these days. Last night I had 1 beer on top of that and I was gone, hangover this morning couldn't get out of bed.

I'm only 31 I mean what's happening ? It seems like my body just doenst like alcohol these days.

Replies

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    5 shots of Puncheon Rum/Tequila...so I only stick to 3-4 since I like to remember stuff
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    How much alcohol can you drink before you are officially drunk? I seem to be a half bottle of wine these days. Last night I had 1 beer on top of that and I was gone, hangover this morning couldn't get out of bed.

I'm only 31 I mean what's happening ? It seems like my body just doenst like alcohol these days.

:laugh: welcome to your 30's :laugh:
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    I'm in my 60s and my limit is about 1/2 a beer.
  • andreaen
    andreaen Posts: 365 Member
    Have you lost weight? The less you weigh, the less alcohol you can normally take.

I'm a half-bottle gal myself to get fairly tipsy, and a full bottle will make me black out (always get a few shots with that though, as I always say yes once I'm that far into the bottle)
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Half a bottle of wine is like 2 glasses

But I feel I get more drunk off less wine then if I where drinking beer or liquor
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    It is calculated by the percentage of alcohol in the drink, the rate of drinking it, the condition of your liver, your weight, and your stomach contents, which means I have no idea.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I can drink a heck of a lot of hard liquor and beer before I'm drunk, but just two glasses of Wine or a Mimosa will mess me up!!! :#
  • gophermatt
    gophermatt Posts: 129 Member
    No tolerance anymore. Lost weight, never went heavy at it to begin with. Just makes me tired and screws up my macros for that day and my workout the next.

I drink Diet Coke and roll with the jokes from my friends.
  • jayneyMat
    jayneyMat Posts: 8 Member
    Wait until your 40s